Chapter 5 Will You Be My Girlfriend

Louis POV
She got closer and so I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in and kissed her.  I was addicted to her soft lips they almost tasted like strawberries. Then I moved one of my hands on her waist and the other one on her head and laid her on the blanket. I was on top of her we where making out for a few minutes then I started to grab her leg and slowly move up, I was turned on by her nice curves and her lips. Then she pulled out and looked at me in the eyes and said " I don't want to right now" and pushed me up  I said " hey I'm sorry i wasn't trying to make you feel pressured or uncomfortable"  she looked away and said " I think it's getting late can you take me home" as she got up and started picking up some things I got up and started helping we finally finished and so i drove her home. We where at her house and she was about to get off when I said " sorry I didn't mean  to make your date go all wrong" she looked back at me and said " hey it's fine I'm just not ready right now it's not your fault we where both really into it" smiling and then kissed me on the cheek and said  "thank you" and got down she was about to walk to the door when I said " wait... would you like to be m-my girl- friend..." I said nervously while rubbing the back of my head with my hand.

Your POV
My heart did a whole backflip when he said that. I looked at him in the eyes I was shook "I- I would love to Louis" I jumped In the car and gave him a kiss on the lips. He then started to kiss me more passionately putting his tongue in my mouth I couldn't stop him because I wanted more and more. Then I started to get on top of him, we where basically making out outside my house and in the car. I did not mind it at all, I was feeling pleasure when he started to Kiss my neck. Then he bit my neck I gave out a little moan as I bit my bottom lip. He started to go up and back to my lips. I pulled back making the kiss stop and said " I think we can continue this another day I have to go" I got off him and kissed him for the last time before I went in side. I couldn't stop thinking about how me and him are dating. I thought I was never going to get a chance. Then I got a message from him.

                                          Messages 
Louis, hey princess thanks
for such a great night
                                                             You,goodnight 
Louis

To be continued ❤️

480 words