Chapter 9 Would You Go To Prom With Me?

Your POV
It has been a few months since I lost my virginity to Louis. I did not regret anything I did that night it's was amazing. Me and Louis have been together for 8 months already. He kept being that loving and sensitive guy i fell in love with. My relationship with him couldn't be any better. I was excited about a senior prom that there was going to be, I've never been to one because no would ask me but this time I was sure Louis would ask me. There was only one month till we graduated. Louis got called to be in a movie but he had to travel to Paris. He didn't want to miss this chance because he would be the main character so he accepted it. At first I was kinda sad because we would have a long distance relationship but we talked it over and he said he would bring me along with him. We talked with my parents and they agreed so I was very excited. They wouldn't start filming until a few weeks after graduation so that was perfect for us.

Louis POV
I am excited to start filming my new movie and I am also excited for senior prom I was going to ask Y/n obviously. These past 8 months have been the best months of my life she is so perfect for me. After our one year if we are still together I would love to propose to her. I know that we are young but I just feel like I wouldn't be able to live without her. That's part of why I wanted to take her with me to Paris. Leaving that aside I want to ask her to senior prom but I don't know what to do. I then got an idea, I went and got everything an prepared it.

Your POV
I was at melody's house we were hanging out. I Got a text from Louis and it said to go outside. So I listened and went outside I was shocked. It was him he had is trunk opened it had balloons, my favorite chocolate strawberries and there was a sign that said "WOULD YOU GO TO PROM WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?" I ran to him and jumped at him to carry me I hugged him and said "YES!!"

To be continued 😘

401 words