Chapter 15 The Fight

Louis POV
I finally got to where William was and before he could say anything I punched him in the face. William dropped to the floor but then got up and punched me on the face causing me turn my head and making me more mad. I then got on top of him and started to punch him in the face not wanting to stop. I could hear y/m yelling "Louis stop it" but I didn't want to so I kept punching him. We where rolling on the ground hitting each other. There was a group of people around us filming on there phone. I felt someone pull me away from William by me arms making me stop hitting William. It was one of the teachers and there was another teacher holding William back too. I was trying to let go and keep beating William up. I stopped because the principal said "THE THREE OF YOU IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!" I looked at y/n she seemed scared. We got to the principals office me and William did most of the talking because we were the ones that fought. Me and William were suspended for a week and y/n for 3 days because she supposedly caused the fight.

Your POV
I got suspended from school for the first time and for three days. At least I didn't get suspended for a week like Louis even tho I'm going to miss him. Louis took me home and I told him he could get down so I can cure his wounds from the fight he said agreed. I went to the bathroom and got a first aid kit while Louis waited in my room. I entered and Louis was sitting down on the chair I have for my vanity. I opened the small box that had cotton balls, alcohol, bandages and other necessary things. I got a cotton ball and poured alcohol because I needed to clean his wounds. I gently started to pat the cotton ball on his wounds and all I could hear was his whines. I then got on top of him allowing me to be more comfortable and see better.  I was almost done, he let out a smile allowing me to see his nice teeth I smiled back and said " what?"  He reapplied " it just that your too cute" I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the nose. I felt his hands grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. It started of as peck but then continued to get more aggressive. I  slowly started to move my hands to his cheek and then to his hair. He started to move my hip making me grind on him. I was grinding on him for a bit but I wanted more than that so I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off allowing me to see his muscular body. I continued to take my shirt off we were making out for a few minutes until I felt his hand going up my back slowly and unbuckling my bra and continued to take it off. He then carried me and sat down on the bed while I was still on top of him. I decided that it was time to take off his belt so I dragged my hand down to his chest and to his belt and undoing it. I then unbuttoned his pants and took them off only leaving his boxers on. He then took off the last two pieces of clothes I had on allowing him to see me completely nude. He then took his boxers off, I felt like giving him a new type a pleasure this time. So I got up and grabbed his belt from the floor and tied his hands together. Then started to grab his (wee wee) with both of my hands and put it in my mouth as he put his head back and moaned. After a few minutes of giving him head I untied him. He continued to kiss my neck and play with my breast. He then started to put it in slowly as we both moaned. His thrust became faster and faster. We were both feeling pleasure. After a few hours we were both tired so we ended it with a kiss. We cuddled in bed until we remembered that prom was going to be in a week and we haven't planned anything.

To be continued 🤏🏻

747 words