Chapter 12 Our Friendship

Louis POV
William told me over the phone that he had to tell me something important but told me to not tell y/n anything. Which was kinda weird so I just told y/n that he needed help with something. I felt bad after that but I will probably tell her all about it later. I finally got to William's house I got down and knocked on his door. William opened the door, he had a straight face it scared me. William let me in his house and told me to take a seat on the couch, so I did. I was a bit nervous because he was being so dry he wasn't being the jokester and happy guy, he seemed sad. I felt worried he had a sad look on his face. I was about to ask him what was wrong but he said " I don't want to ruin our friendship the best one I've had to be honest but I can't hide this from you anymore" I looked at him confused but then replied with " to be honest this is the best friendship I've had too but what can't you hide from me....anymore" he looked away and stood up.

William POV
I was about to tell him the truth but I didn't know how to say it without ruining our friendship. So I just said it " I'm in love with y/m and I'm so sorry i just can't control my feelings, ever since meet her i thought she was the most amazing, beautiful girl I would ever meet but then you came and started liking her I didn't want to ruin that for both of you so I tried to hide my feelings and be more distant with her but then I felt bad for hiding this from you so here I am" he looked at me in shock and we stayed silent for a few minutes.

Louis POV
I felt betrayed by William I didn't know what to tell him I was shocked. All I said was " I can't handle this right now, let's talk another day about this" as I got my car keys from the coffee table and walked out. I drove off I didn't know where exactly but all I wanted was to see y/m and cuddle with her I always feel better with her. I finally got to her house i got down and opened the door since it was open. I saw her and I ran to her, she was watching the tv and sitting on the couch, she looked at me scared. I hugged her and put my head in her neck hiding my face with her hair. She had the vainilla with lavender scent that I loved so much.

Your POV
I was very confused on why Louis came in so random and the hugged me. I was playing with hair as I said " Louis are you ok you are kinda scaring me right now" he looked at me he had a sad look in his eyes. He then reapplied with " yes it's just that William told me that he has loved you ever since you two meet and I'm scared to loose you" I looked at him shocked and said " WHAT!!"

To be continued😨

551 words