Chapter 24 More Emotional

Your POV
  I opened my eyes slowly and had to pee I sat up and saw Louis. He was still sleeping I mean it's 4:00am. I got up from bed and all of a sudden I felt pain in between my legs. I sat back down on the bed and then woke Louis up.

Y/n, " Louis wake up"

Louis groaned but still managed to wake up.

L, " w-what happened"

Y/n , " I can't walk"

L, " why"

Y/n, " I think you where a bit too rough with me last night"

L, " I'm sorry, want me to get you some pills for the pain"

Y/n , " yeah I think that would help a bit"

Louis went down stairs to get the pills meanwhile I limped to the bathroom because I still had to pee. Louis came back with the pill and water I took the pill and we went to sleep

~A few hours later~

I woke up and Louis wasn't here I then remembered that today was their first day filming.
I started getting ready for the day I then made myself breakfast and was a bit bored so I decided to go out. I can speak pretty good French so I don't see a problem.

I got my bag, the house keys, and my phone then went out the door. I had called an Uber while getting ready so it was already outside waiting for me. I told him to just drive me to the grocery store because we didn't have much food left.

I got to the grocery store and went it, it looked very fancy there where a lots of old French lady's that had judgmental look. I tried to mind my own business so I just got what I need and left.

I walked to a florist to pick out some flowers for the house . I finished picking out the flowers I wanted so I paid the flowers and kept got an Uber I then got a notification that the Uber was here but I had to walk a bit more. I then walked by this one alley and saw people filming I decided to stop and look.

I saw Louis and was pretty surprised I then saw a really pretty girl laughing and talking to him he was also laughing. I decided to not stop and say hi so I continued to walk to my Uber. I got in the car and felt hurt but I knew he was just filming and I should get used to it.

Louis POV
I got to where we were going to film and met my co-worker Riley . She is pretty nice but then she started to get a bit too flirty with me. I just tried to ignore it and continued doing my tasks.

Your POV
I just finished making dinner and so I decided to take a shower. I went in the bathroom then got undressed but realized I got my period. I got in the shower and cleaned my self off I then got out. I changed and got out the bathroom. I heard the door open so I ran to it and it was Louis. I hugged him and gave him lots of kisses. He was also hugging me and laughing.

I then remembered that he was with another girl talking and laughing so I felt really mad so I slapped him and ran to our room. He came after me but I closed the rooms door. He was knocking and telling me what happened but I ignored it and began to cry. After a while of him knocking he left.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to stalk the girl he was with, her name was Riley. I went on her Instagram and she had a picture of Louis and her and the caption said " on set!!" .

I felt extremely bad for slapping Louis in the face so I went out and he was sleeping in one of the guest rooms. So I opened the door and went in I laid next to him and he turned to look at me.

Y/n, " I'm sorry I got a bit upset over Riley and I'm also on my period so that makes me even more emotional sorry"

L, " it's okay next time try to talk it out instead of slapping me"

Y/n, " ok I will I promise, want to go back to the room?"

L, "yeah"

We got up and went to the room and cuddled I then realized I didn't tell him I made him dinner and he was probably starving.

Y/n, " did you already eat?"

L, " yeah I ate the food you made"

Y/n , " was it good"

L, " very good"

Y/n, " I'm glad you liked it"

To be continued...🩸

810 words