Chapter 21 Flying On Clouds

Your POV
  I woke up at 7:00 am and started to get ready right away because I wanted to go see melody before I left to ✨Paris ✨.

  I was done getting ready at 8:00 and i got a text from Louis telling me that he was picking me up at 10:00.

I drove off to melody's house and i took my stuff with me since It's useless to go back home and get my stuff.

I got there, parked the car and got off I walked to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door and gave me a smile.

- I thought you where leaving today.

-I am but I wanted see you before I left

-oh how much time do you have left

-about like one and a half hour

-oh okay good come on in
She opened the door more and let me in I saw her mom and brother in the living room. She told me that they where watching a movie.

-oh can I ask for a favor can I leave my car here bc Louis is picking me up here

- yeah sure

- okay Thx

It was 9:36 and Louis told me that he was here waiting for me outside. I got up the couch and said bye to melody and she started tearing up.

- don't cry I'll be back

-I know it's just that i won't have anyone to go out with other than my boyfriend

I laughed then gave her a hug and said bye to her mom and brother and walked out the door. I smiled at Louis and so did he. He drove to the airport and we went in.

We registered and we where there for a few minutes. We walked three the scan and then registered our suitcases. Then we walked to the waiting room and where there for like 1hour and then our plane number got called.

We got on the plane and I was scared not going to lie but then Louis grabbed my hand and I felt a little bit more relaxed. The plane then took off and I just closed my eyes.

After a few minutes I looked out the window and it felt like I was flying on clouds.

- are you okay

-yeah why

-just wondering

- how long is the flight?

- about like 10hrs and 50 something minutes

- that's a long time

-it is I think there are going to start to bring out the snacks if you want anything

- I'm fine but thx

I ended up falling asleep for like a 2 hours but then got woken up by Louis putting his head on mine. I snuggled on to him and fell asleep again.

After 1 hour I woke up and asked for water because I was thirsty. Louis grabbed on to my hand the gave me a kiss on the cheek.

-how was the nap Louis

-pretty good how about yours

-yeah i've had better naps but it was okay

- I'm kinda hungry

- same I ordered some water by the way

-okay i think I should order some food or something

-sure

Louis order food and it took like 20min for them to bring it to us. We then ate and took another nap.

To be continued 🛩☁️

553 words