Chapter 6 Its Not What You Think

Your POV
It's been a month since me and Louis started dating I was in love. Today was Monday 20th of September me and Louis wanted to hangout today and do something special for our one month. I wanted to make a gift for him nothing special just a candy basket or something I didn't really know yet. We were going to hangout at 4:00pm today so I was thinking of getting out of school a bit early to be able to make his gift. It was 4th period so after this I was going to go to the store I told melody if she wanted to come and she said yes. The bell rang so me and melody went to the parking lot. We were about two cars away from my car when I see Louis talking to a girl and then gave her a rose and a small box. My heart broke into one million pieces. I got into the car and so did melody. I tried to not cry but I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. I covered my face and started to cry even harder. Melody was trying to comfort me but nothing could fix this. Then I saw melody get off the car and started to walk towards Louis.

Melody POV
I couldn't handle see my best friend cry over a boy. So I decided to get out of the car and go scream at Louis. I was walking towards Louis when he saw me and waved at me with a smile. This little mother fucker had the audacity to make it seem like nothing happened. I finally got where he was and started saying " don't act like you didn't just give another girl a rose and some box, seemed to me like you where flirting" Louis looked at me with confusion " OMG! don't act confused you know what you did now my friend is crying over you" I couldn't handle it I just left and walked back to my car he came running behind me and towards y/n.

Louis POV
Oh no I fucked up, I ran to y/n, she was in her car. I could see her crying her eyes were red and swollen it seemed like she has been crying for a long time. Oh no, what did I do. I finally got to the car and opened the door I grabbed her hand and said " it not what you think I promise" she looked at me I could tell she was heartbroken. She pulled her hand and said " Louis I- I want to break up" my heart dropped " y/n no please I love you it wasn't wha-" I got interrupted by her closing the car door and driving off with melody. I decided to give her some time. I wanted to tell her the truth that I was going to surprise her that that girl was just a friend the box had a necklace and the rose it was all for her. I was planning to give her that at dinner but it all went wrong.

Your POV
I finally got home I ran upstairs and laid on my bed and cried. melody was there for a few hours but then said she had to leave. I checked my phone it was 4:00pm and no calls from Louis or messages. Maybe he did want to break up. I was home alone, I heard a knock so I had to go down stairs I didn't even take the time to check who it was. I opened the door it was LOUIS STANDING AT MY DOOR!!!!

To be continued...💔

614 words