Chapter 19 Graduation

Your POV

   Today I woke up and I was very excited because it was graduation. I FaceTimed Louis and he was brushing his teeth. 

  I got up of bed and walked to the bathroom and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth I was a bit embarrassed to spit In front of him but I thought to myself I've been fully naked I front of him so why be embarrassed.

  After I was done in the bathroom I went to my vanity and started to do my hair. I didn't really want to go all out so I just curled the tips and put a clip on the side. Louis was changing and I was doing my makeup.

Louis, " I'm a bit nervous"

You, " for what?"

Louis, " I don't know I just feel nervous"

You, " don't be it's all going to be fine"

Louis, " I hope so"

After I was done doing my makeup I put on a white off the shoulder dress. I couldn't really decide if I should wear flats or heels.

You, " should I wear heels or flats"

Louis, " show me the options"

You , " ok so this is the flats and theses are the heels"
I held both of them up

Louis, " I think the heels go better with the dress but so do the flats it's however you feel more comfortable"

You, " ok I think I'll wear the heels"

I was done putting on the heels  I wasn't going to eat because we where going to eat out after the graduation.

We got to the school everything was all set up. It made me feel so excited that I finally finished school. Louis wasn't here yet because he was waiting for his family to finish getting ready.

Most of the students where here but Louis wasn't I was getting kinda worried because he wouldn't answer my text or calls. The event was going to start in 10 minutes and Louis was still not here.

I saw tall guy running towards the seats ( she a runner 🏃‍♂️ she a track star) it was Louis. I gave him a smile and so did he, I felt relieved.

The graduation started, they where calling out each students name. I was going up before Louis and I was getting nervous. My hands where sweating and it was getting hot. I felt Louis putting his hand on mine.

Louis, " it's all going to be ok just relax"

You, " I'm trying its that there so many people, what if I fall or something"

Louis, " you are not going to fall it's fine"
Louis gave me a kiss on the cheek

I heard them say my name in the microphone " y/ n"
I got up and started walking. I got to the stage and they gave me my diploma and that was it.

You, " well that was easy"

Louis, " I told you that it would be fine"

Louis soon got called and he got up and walked up the stage. They gave him his diploma and he walked back. 

After every one was called we all got up  and We  threw our hats in the air. We all where smiling and hugging each other.

After we went to take some pictures with friends and stuff.

You, " I'm kinda hungry, are you"

Louis, " yeah I haven't eaten since I woke up"

You , " same, I think we should go eat now"

Louis, "my family said that they didn't want to go, is yours going?"

You, " no, I guess it's just you and I today"

Louis, " yeah, come on let's go I brought my car"

Louis drove to this really fancy French restaurant named perch.

You, " well this is fancy"

Louis, " ehh"

You, " really 😑"

Louis, "😅what"

You, " nvm"

We got seated and the lady asked us what we wanted to drink I asked for a water and Louis asked for the same thing. I ordered this one food called " STEAK FRITES" and he asked for " BOEUF BORDELAISE"

After we finished our food he drove me back to my house but he couldn't stay because he had to do something. I hugged him before he left

You, " thx for everything I love you"

Louis, " no problem I love you too"

I hugged him even tighter but then had to let go because he had to leave.

You, " bye"

Louis, "bye"

We kissed and then he got in his car I waved as he drove off.

To be continued 🧑‍🎓 👩‍🎓

742 words