Chapter 23 Croissants And Eggs

Louis POV
I opened my eyes slowly and turned to look at y/n but she wasn't there. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face. I Changed into my clothes and went down stairs. There she was making breakfast

~"Good morning what are you making"

~ " croissants and eggs "

~"that sounds good, do you want to go on a bike ride later and go eat at a cafe or something"

~ " yes"

Me and y/n finished eating, I washed the dishes meanwhile she went upstairs to start getting ready.

Your POV
    I picked out some Jean shorts with a yellow T shirt and my white converse. Soon after I started changing Louis came in the room and started changing too.

Me and Louis soon went out the door and he drove to this one place where you can rent bikes.

L, " what color do you want"

Y/n, " I think purple would be nice"

L, "okay"

We ended up getting our bikes and riding them to a nice little park. It was very peaceful there was kids playing around with dogs and on the playground. You could hear the birds singing it honestly felt like a dream. We got off the bikes and started walking around.

Y/n, " do you ever want to have kids, I mean like when we're older"

L , " yeah of course, not to old tho because I don't want to be an old man and be having my first child"

Y/n, " yeah same and how many would you like"

L, " honestly I don't really care as long as I have one it's all up to you, you are the one that's going to birth it out"

Y/n, " I like the way you're thinking"

L, " how about you?"

Y/n, " well I think 2 would be enough"

L, " that sounds fair enough"

Me and Louis went to go sit down on a bench. He put his arm Around my neck and I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. We where just looking around the park admiring the Eiffel Tower that you could see from the park.

L, " how about a bike ride to this one cafe the director told me about"

Y/n, " I would love to go"

L, " then let's go"

Louis took me by the hand and dragged me with him to where we left the bikes. Soon after we got on the bikes and rode to this cute cafe. We left the bikes in the entrance and went inside.

After we ate and talked and talked me and Louis rode back to where we rented the bikes. We left the bikes and got on the car and drove back home.

We got home and I sat on the couch so did he. I turned the tv on and started watching a random movie that was on.

Soon after Louis was getting a bit touchy and made me get a bit wet. I ended up getting on top of him and kissing him. He picked me up and took me upstairs and laid me on the bed. He took of my shirt and soon after my pants. I took of his shirt and continued making out with him. I got on top and started kissing his neck and then his stomach. After that I gave him head but I was done after a few minutes.

L , " my turn😏"

He turned me over and started doing his thing, it felt really good. His tongue touching my most private parts. I couldn't stop moaning I didn't want him to stop.

Louis was done and he started kissing my neck but then got up and searched for something in one of his drawers. He ended up finding it a gold packet it was a condom. He opened the with his teeth and put it on soon after he came back to me and put it inside of me. As soon as he started to move his hips I felt pleasure. The room full of moans and heavy breathing.
Me and Louis ended up falling asleep cuddling.

To be continued....🚴🏻‍♂️🚴‍♀️

700 words