Chapter 2 First Day Of School

Your POV
Finally, my last first day of school I was very excited. I haven't seen my best friend we have talked on the phone but we hadn't seen each other since I left to Italy. I chose my outfit, a purple ditsy dress with my white slip on vans. I brushed my hair and curled it piece by piece. I went and curled my lashes, put on some mascara, and a little bit of concealer under my eyes. Then I put on blush and I was done. After that I heard my mom call out my name and my sisters, "Millie and y/n breakfast is ready." I ran down stairs, it was pancakes with fresh cut fruit. After I ate breakfast, me and my sister got our backpacks and went out the house and into the car. I dropped her off at school and drove off to my school. I parked the car and got out. I was walking to class but I saw a big group of people looking at something, I got curious so I went to look what it was. They were talking to the new boy, Louis Partridge. I did not know he was an actor. I accidentally made eye contact with him and I got really nervous and ran to my classroom. I was waiting in for class to start and then the bell finally ranged and people where coming in and then I saw him come in. We made eye contact once again he smiled and so did I. I turned to the side and tried to ignore him. Then I saw him from the corner of my eye, he was coming towards me, I felt nervous. He sat on the chair next to me, "hey, remember me? We met at the tea shop" he said. "Hey,oh uhh yeah" I said. The teacher started talking about class after that the bell rang I was on my way to second period when I was stopped by my best friend Melody.

Louis POV
Today was my first day in my new school. I drove there I tried to be a bit early to be able to fine my class and look at the school. I didn't want to get lost on my first day. I parked and got out of the car I was walking in to school when a group of girls came up to me asking if I needed help I replied with "no,thanks" and was about to leave when a group of people came up to me asking for autographs. I agreed, I was signing them when I saw her get close. It was her, the pretty girl I saw at the tea shop. We made eye contact. I was about to wave when she left. She looked nervous. I wonder why?
The bell rang, I walked to my first period, I saw her again. I smiled, I thought she was going to ignore me but she smiled back. Y/n turned her head and I walked towards her and sat next to her. I wanted to talk to her so I said "hey, remember me we met at the tea shop" she replied "hey,oh uhh yeah" the teacher started class after that. I saw her run probably to her second period when I saw her get stopped by a girl with straight long hair she was pretty but nobody can compare to my beautiful girl at least in my eyes. WAIT WHAT WHY DID I CALL HER MINE! What is wrong with me. I got to my second period it passed by so fast all I did was think of her beautiful eye lashes and her short hair. I think I'm starting to catch feelings for that girl. I got interrupted by the bell I got all my stuff and put it in my backpack and ran to class. As I walked in I saw her I was so happy she was in my third period I tried to not seem so obvious that I was attracted to her. Next thing I know the teacher assigned my seat next to her. I wanted to start a conversation so I asked her if she wanted to go out some day.

                       To be continued.......📚

715 words