Chapter 13 Mixed Feelings

Your POV
"WHAT!"  Louis looked at me with a worried face. All of a sudden I felt confused, I used to like William for a long time but then just gave up on him because I thought I would never get a chance. I thought he just liked me as a friend. I'm now in a relationship with Louis and I love him but what if  I still feel something for William. I didn't want to say anything because Louis said he was scared to loose me and I didn't want him to think that I was wondering if I still kinda liked William. Actually I don't know if I do maybe it's just appreciation I feel towards him. I don't know I'm confused about all this it's too fast. Louis then said " are you okay he seem confused or shocked" I then turned to him and said " no, I'm fine I'm just surprised I wasn't expecting this and don't worry I would never leave you for anyone"  he looked at me and gave me a hug but then let go and said "I was just worried you felt something for William"  I just gave him a kiss and then cuddled him.

Louis POV
I was with y/n cuddling for a few hours but then I had to leave. I then got home but I couldn't stop thinking about how my best friend could love the same girl I love and dating. I ended up falling asleep because school was the next day.

Your POV
I was walking to my fourth period when I saw William walking towards me. We made eye contact I got nervous so I tried to walk away. I felt his hand around my wrist I then turned to him but before I could say anything he said " hey can we talk" with a soft voice that I couldn't say no so I replied " sure" with a shaky voice. He then took me by my wrist to a hall not going to lie I was nervous for what he wanted to talk about. He then said " Louis probably already told you this but I want you to hear me say it in my own words" I looked at hi in the eyes and said " William you don't-" but then got interrupted by him saying " no I have to, please let me do the talking, y/n you are the most beautiful girl I've met inside and out I've been in love with you for the longest time i like you a lot, you make happy, you make me laugh, your smart, your different, you're a little crazy, and awkward and your smile alone can make my day i know this might sound cheesy but if, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment i met you" I looked at him and said " William that is the most beautiful thing anyone has said to me but-" i got interrupted by his lips pressing against my lips he KISSED ME!

To be continued💐

526 words