Chapter 25 Before We Got Interrupted

Your POV
Today I spent all day at the house, cleaning and doing laundry while Louis was filming. I finished around 7:40 pm and I was very tired and dirty.
So I went up upstairs and took a shower.

    I got out of the shower and heard some noises down stairs. It's probably Louis that got home, I finished getting ready when all of a sudden I hear a weird noise coming from my stomach.

   I must be hungry, last time I ate was around 1:00pm. I went down stairs and saw Louis at the balcony he was on his knees setting something up. I got closer to get a better look at what he was doing.

There was a blanket on the floor of the balcony and on top of it where some pasta a wine bottle with two wine cups on the side. I walked closer and then I saw him turn and smile at me.

L, " hey, I thought you might be hungry so I brought some pasta"

Y/n, " wow thx that looks very good"

Louis and I sat down and began eating.

Louis POV
Y/n looked very pretty she had a pink short night gown, Her hair was dampened and it was curly. I felt tired from all that filming but I bet she must be a lot more than I am from all that cleaning. She did mention it but I could tell she was tired, Her eyes showed it.

L, " thank you for cleaning"

Y/n, " it's nothing"

L, " have I told you that I loved you"
I said as I tucked in a piece of hair behind her ear and pulled her in slowly.

Your POV

As our lips where about to touch the door bell rang Louis groaned and got up to open the door. Meanwhile I got up and walked closer to where he was. Louis opened the door and I hear a very familiar voice, it was a girl.

R, " hey I was thinking that we should practice tonight is that okay with you"

L, " actually I wa-

Before Louis could finish his sentence she walked in and looked at me and then rolled her eyes and turned back to Louis.

💭This bitch, it's fine I hate you too💭

L, " well I guess so"

Y/n, " hello Riley, me and Louis where doing something very important before we got interrupted so may we continue"

R, " oh well Louis didn't say anything about it so I don't see a problem"

Ugh

   Soon after of Louis came behind me and whispered "we can finish this another day and I'll make it even better and try to not be so mean" I whispered back " fine but I'll be watching you Louis partridge" he gave me a smile and we went upstairs.

   I stayed down stairs with Riley alone, she got up from the couch and walked up to me. "You better behave little girl, oh and just so you know I can take Louis from you any time I want, also let's keep this a secret" she winked at me and smiled.

Oh I won't Louis is totally finding out

  I didn't reply because I wasn't going to get on her level. Soon after Louis came back down with a packet that had the script.

    Louis and her began to work and obviously she was flirting with him but Louis is so oblivious that he did notice.

  I was at the kitchen washing the dishes from before and then Louis came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  I turned to him and whispered "can't you tell she is flirting with you"

L, " don't worry I know what she is trying to do" he said calmly

Y/n, " how can you be so calm about this"

L, " because there is nothing to worry about, I only have eyes for you and no one else or do you not trust me"

Y/n, " Yes I do trust you but it's her I don't trust "

He gave me a kiss on the lips and said " i don't trust either but I have to do this in order to continue filming"  

Turns out He isn't so oblivious after all

  He walked to the fridge and got two water bottles and went back to her. He gave her the water and she replied with " thanks love" ugh how much I hate her she is so fake.

I was sitting down next to Louis on my phone and they are still practicing. They came up to this one  line and it went something like

L, " so why don't you kiss me"

R, " fine if you insist"

L, " I don't think that's how it goes"

R, " well I thought why not switch it up a bit" she said as she leaned on him.

To be continued...😒

815 words