14

"I don't want you to go." Cara hugged me tightly as i stood at the front door. It's Thursday night and i'm staying at Tate's aunts house so we can get up and leave.

"Shame." I chuckled. "I'll miss you to Cara but it's only for three nights."

"But who will stop me from hearing mama and dad squeaking the bed?" She whined. "And the moans, the name calling and the-,"

"Alright Cara. They won't do anything while I'm gone. Or just ask to stay with Harry and Reggie or Katie and Jerry." I told her.

"Fine." She grumbled and moved away from me. Mama hugged me next.

"Be good, don't cause any damage and be nice." He told me sternly.

"Of course mama. I'm always good." I laughed a little.

"Sure you are. And no sex unless protected. I'm not getting any younger and i can't be dealing with babies." He smiled letting me know he was joking but serious.

"No pups yet mama, I promise." I told him.

"I don't care. Pup or none i just want both of you to be safe." He stated pulling Tate into his arms. "Make sure this one doesn't get into trouble with your alpha. Theo can be difficult with new people."

"I promise. He will be good as gold. I won't let him be mean to anyone." Tate giggled.

"Good. Now go before it gets to dark." Mama sighed. I quickly hugged my dad then left with Tate after one last goodbye. We soo got to Tate's aunts house where i met her aunt and her uncle who seemed nice. We ate a nice dinner before Tate and I went to her bedroom to shower and sleep. We showered together, it was PG don't worry, then put some pyjamas on before getting into her small single bed. In the end I was laid on my back with Tate on my chest so we both could be comfortable while we slept.

In the morning Tate and I got up to have breakfast. Before we left I had a quick shower then changed into some black jeans a white t-shirt with some vans and a black jacket. Soon enough we were in the car leaving to go to Tate's old pack. I couldn't help but get lost in thought about it, surely it isn't, it can't be.

"What's wrong?" Tate asked me slipping her hand into mine.

"Nothing, just thinking." I replied with a smile.

"Are you sure? You don't look ok." She mumbled.

"I am absolutely fine. As long as you're with me." I told her and pecked her lips. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders with her head on my chest.

"Love you." Tate smiled up at me.

"I love you to." I chuckled and kissed her making this one last with a little heat into it.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Hmm." She hummed. "I'm excited for you to meet them. They're really nice and made sure i had everything after my parents. The alpha helped as well with the beta. Both are really nice. The luna and beta-female not so much, i don't like them and they don't like me." She shrugged.

"What are they like?" I frowned a little.

"Think of Barbie, but a bitch." Tate's aunt said from the front.

"I met them when we picked up Tate from the house. I'm glad we took her in, poor kid would have her ears bleeding every day from their voices." Her uncle joined in.

"That bad?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Think of the bitchiest person you know, them girls are ten times worse. It's horrible to be around them. How Tate stuck with them for two weeks i don't know." Her aunt rolled her eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, the alpha and beta are good people, but their wives are nasty pieces of work so don't bother talking to them if you get the chance to meet them." Her uncle added.

"Note taken." I chuckled.

We stopped a few time seeing as Tate needed to use the toilet, so did i once or twice so i went with Tate. Her aunt spoke to me about my family and how they were. I told them that mama is a strong omega runt, dad is a vampire and takes care of us with all he's got and Cara is pure and outgoing with her cute puppy eyes i can't say no to.

Tate and her aunt told me about Tate's mum and dad. Her uncle cracked a few dad jokes which Tate laughed at making me and her aunt laugh at her cuteness. Before i knew it, we were coming up to a gate with two people stood either side. The car stopped with Tate's aunt rolling down a window to talk to the person.

"State your name and why you're here." The man said.

"Myra Carson." Tate's aunt told him.

"Andrew Carson." Her uncle said.

"Tate Johnson." My mate smiled at the guard. (A/N: I don't know if i gave Tate a surname, so this is it. And i forgot so... back to the story.)

"And you?" He looked at me.

"Theo Smith." I told him, well I'm not lying, it's on my birth certificate. But i know smith is the same mama gave himself, me and Cara, until he got married to dad.

"State your business with this pack."

"Here to drop off Tate and her mate to the beta house." Myra told him. He nodded and the gate opened. Andrew started driving again down the dirt road.

"Does that happen every time?" I asked. "It's annoying."

"Tell me about it." Myra rolled her eyes. "The alpha asks every persons name so the guard can pass the information over to the alpha. No one knows why, but they do. I agree though, it's fucking annoying."

Andrew parked in front of a cream house that seemed all to familiar to me. We got out and the front door flew open revealing a man and woman who immediately pulled Tate into a hug. I supressed a growl but then recognition came across me.

"Oh, you've grown so much. Is that a mark!?" The woman gasped at Tate.

"Yeah, i met my mate." My mate smiled with blush on her cheeks.

"What are they like?" The man questioned.

"He's there." Tate turned and pointed to me as i leaned on the car with my bag hanging from my shoulder.

"He's a handsome one." The woman smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Angela."

Oh fuck me sideways and call me Theo. This is not happening.