Epilogue

The sky was a diverse gradient of colours. Blue, purple, pink, orange, so many that she couldn't even count. The cold wintry air snatched away her warmth. She shivered but a familiar warmth engulfed her. She smiled softly.

"Thankyou Jin."

"No worries."

He looked over the horizon which was tinged with millions of colours all at once. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"I've always wanted to see the sunset," he muttered. "More than sunrise even."

Lisa knew what she meant by it. The sunrise was a new beginning but the sunset was a perfect ending. They had both lost so much, endured so much pain but in the end they had also found eachother. Now they didn't want a new start. They just wanted this story to become better.

They were never gonna run away from themselves. They had found themselves. They had found one another. This itself was enough bliss already.

"Taehyung would like the sunset," Lisa said. "Baekhyun too."

Bangtan and EXO no longer had hatred towards eachother. They weren't a team either. Couldn't be concluded as allies yet in their hearts they had sympathy for eachother. Friendship.

"So Taehyung did end up bringing us together. Well ge played a part in it. The rest was up to us right? I mean, you do love me don't you?" he asked.

"Jin is that still a question? Ofcourse I love you," she answered.

Jin was at peace. In the end, everything had worked out.

"I love you too," he smiled.

"You do realise Jungkook and Jimin are gonna be super mad you found someone befire they did right?" she laughed lightly and be nodded.

Bangtan and EXO had not stopped being mafia leaders but they had improved. They no longer killed innocents. Just people who deserved it. People who scorched the earth.

They weren't superheroes. But they weren't villains either. Jin and Lisa had bought several houses in several areas. Jin was still wanted and Lisa was, technically still missing but she stayed with Jin.

Her foster parents had taken care of her well but her heart could never agree to bring them disappointment that she had practically fallen in love with a criminal. She never went back.

Life isn't a fairytale that a group mafia guys become good at the end and the society accepts them.

It was different. Even if they paid for every sin no one would accept them. Now they were alright. They were ok with it. They had eachother and it was fore than having the world.

Jin and Lisa were not mafias but Bangtan and EXO always welcomed them. Lisa was happy with the life she had and so was Jin. Eventhough they had to stay in hiding most of the time and shift places, they were happy.

The sun had almost disappeared into the darkness but the colours still remained. Jin took her hand in his.

"Will you, Kim Lisa be mine forever and truly with or without my mark on your skin?" he asked.

"I was yours from the day I got my first mark Jin. Only I didn't realise it. I'm yours. Forever and truly."

And as the last rays of the setting sun dipped into darkness they leaned towards eachother to share yet another passionate kiss before the day ended.

"Your name is practically written in my heart," she breathed in between kisses.

Jin held her waist, pulling her closer, their lips working in perfect symmetry.

"I'm not The Heart Carver for nothing."

A/N:

Voila!

My first completed story. Hope you guys liked it. I had so much fun writing and creating it. I will never be able to look at serial killers the same way again tho. They too, must have had hard pasts.

I too am a killer. A CEREAL KILLER to be exact lol.

Anyways thankyou all so much for supporting, liking, voting and reading this book. I am super thankful to everyone.

SPECIAL THANKS:

All of you have been very supportive but these five people have left some super inspiring comments which motivated me to write more.

You guys are my super supporters for this book.

🎖SUPER SUPPORTERS🎖

☆ @celestie7 :

One of the first people to read and leave nice comments in my book. Thankyou so much you rock.

@IAMAbossbitch :

I met you through thsi book and now you are like a little sister to me. Thankyou so much for supporting me and motivating me through yours comments.

☆ @leftunamed:

Your comments on my books really gave it a new and interesting touch. Thankyou for leaving those awesome comments which I read all the time because they inspire me.

☆ @mina039 :

You too have left amazing comments which always helped me write my books because you supported me. Thankyou so much.

@pjmsjams :

My latest reader and you have left super awesome comments. Thankyou so much. I love you.

And that's it for the super supporters for HEART CARVER.
I shall be revealing super supporters for every book of mine when it ends and I will definitely reveal them on my message board.

So basically you become a super supporter if you give me maximum support through votes, comments etc. No I'm not hungry for votes and I don't even tell you guys to vote under every chapter.

I only started SUPER SUPPORTER thing to give credit to those of you who support me maximum.

THANKYOU!