Chapter 14

Justice League VS Teen Titans 2015
Chapter 14 - Hello Titans

"Don't be afraid to start over.

It's a chance to build something better this time." - HPLYRIKZ.COM

THIRD POV

She's on her knees, on one of the bridges which leads to the crystal, but crystal lays shattered in pieces on ground now.

Her skin is grey while she has her 4 red demonic eyes which shine under her hood, as fire beneath her burns bright, the only light in a hole dimension she's currently in.

She raises her head up, but she's met with a pistol aimed at her head. She has terrified look on her face. The person holding a gun is a fully grey entity with a helmet on it's head, dancing between red and black colours, while 4 brighter red eyes shine on it, staring at her, more precisely, at her soul.

Then, it pulls the trigger.

*bang*

Her violet eyes open as she breaths out as she wakes up sweating. She looks at the window, it's night time. She hopes she didn't awake anyone. She decides to get up, grabs her cloak and walks to the door.

Doors open as she steps out. She looks right and left to be sure nobody is awake, which was true because nobody was in the hall. She then starts walking the hall to go outside, to meditate.

But one thing she failed to notice was a femine figure in the darkest corner of the hall. Girl steps out of the dark corner, as it's revealed to be Cayla, wearing yellow short-sleeved shirt as she has heared her mubbling in her sleep, but this wasn't first time this happened and she knows to not disturb her about it.

Cayla sighs as she starts to walk towards her room. Why was she awake too? She went to the kitchen to eat something.

Justice League
VS
Teen Titans

MORNING

All 3 Robins, former, once and now, are driving on the road near ashore. Dick was driving with Damian in batmobile while Y/N was driving on his own bike behind them. Damian was leaning on the window and looking outside, definetly not looking thrilled.

Robin: "I could've driven myself."

He stated to Dick.

Nightwing: "After the stunt you pulled? You're lucky to be allowed within 10 feet of a steering wheel."

Dick responded smirking to him as he speed up on the road, Y/N doing the same while hearing them over the coms.

Robin: "So, this is my punishment enduring a bunch of school children?"

Damian quizzed with distaste as he looked at Dick.

Red Hood: "This is not punishment. Hopefully, you'll learn to be... emm to be a part of a team."

Nightwing: "And they're not children.
They're teenagers."

Dick said adding on Y/N who tried to assured Damian.

Robin: "Worse."

He said while leaning again.

Red Hood: "Wait, don't tell me - -"

Nightwing: "- - Damian Wayne is afraid of a little socializing."

Dick finnished Y/N's sentence, teasing Damian as Damian turned back to Dick.