Chapter 15

Justice League VS Teen Titans 2015
Chapter 15 - Broken Pasts

"I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember." - UNKNOWN

Y/N POV

I was in my given room. It was roughly around the same size as my room at Wayne Manor, but it had big windows so room was bright as desert.

It also had some closets, a own bathroom king size bed and even damn big TV. To be honest, I never liked these kind of rooms.

I grow up on the streets most of my life and me to have this, is so damn lucky, unlike for thousands of kids who aren't so lucky.

I was unpacking my bag when I picked up a picture. It was picture of me and Bruce, the day I finnished training and became Robin. I almost forgot that Bruce acutaly has smiled in his life. Those days... those days were so much diffrent.

I hear then doors of my room open, which are automatic and Cayla aka Velocity walks in her bright yellow and red suit, but had her mask down, so I can see has brown eyes.

Appearently, she is younger sister of Wally West and she joined Titans because she couldn't control her powers as Wally or Flash could.

Cayla: "Hey, Y/N, Can I as - -"

She stops as she looks at me.

Cayla: "You have a white streak on your hair?"

She asked me as I wasn't wearing my helmet, which was on the bed, so I just had my domino masked on.

Y/N: "Yeah. I don't know how I got it either. I just know it started to appear after I was resurrected in Lazarus pit."

I told her as I placed the picture on the night stand.

Y/N: "Do you need anything?"

Cayla: "Uh, yes. Can I ask you something?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Cayla: "How would you describe Damian?"

She asks me as I chuckle a bit.

Y/N: "Except him begin a brat, I never called him that. Begin raised by the league, It's very hard for him to open to others. So I have a rule: Either he gets used to you or you get used to him."

I told her as I can tell she was quite surprised.

Cayla: "Then we have a little problem."

She tells me as I raise an eyebrow.

Then she leads me to the training room as I follow her. When we came, I see Damian was fighting againts holograms I presume while other were near command panel looking at him, realising what was that "little problem".

We walk over to them as they turn to us, but when Raven looked at me, she just looked away towards Damian, droping her head a little to hide her face, even if she wears a hood/cloak.

Blue Beetle: "He hasn't stopped for an hour and a half."

He tells me as we glance back at Damian who just flipped ove holograms and sliced them with his katana.

Starfire: "Damian, it's time to let others have their turn."

Kori spoke out to him, but clearly I can see Damian getting annoyed.

Robin: "I'm not finished."

He growled as he sliced more holograms as Cayla leans to me.