Chapter 22

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 22 - No Trust at all

"The worst thing about betrayal is it never comes from the enemy." - Godfather

GUESS WHO'S BACK! WITH THIS CRAP
WORDS COUNT: (8483)

------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD POV

TITANS TOWER, 9: 14 AM

In her room, Raven was still sleeping peacefully in her bed. A plate with breakfast was silently placed on her night stand. The person who placed it was Y/N.

He got up out the bed 1 hour after she fell asleep and went on the night patrol, but this time alone because he didn't know where Damian was, weird, it was first time they didn't patrol together over a year begin with Titans.

He left the room and went ahead towards the ops room. When he arrived, he immediately set in "Dick's favourite chair", knowing that it will piss Dick if he ever found out, but it wasn't like first time he did it and turned on the computer.

Y/N: "Computer, show me the current location of Robin."

He said as he leaned in the chair as computer searched the Damian's location.

Computer: "Location not found."

Now that caught Y/N off guard, he knows that every Robin suit had a tracker in them, because Bruce was worried that they won't do anything stupid, especially after Y/N's death, he couldn't take any risks anymore.

Y/N: "Computer, track Damian Wayne's phone."

Computer: "Subject undiscovered."

Now Y/N was starting to get worried and suspicious. Damian would never do this, well he would, but that was before he met Y/N.

Damian would always told Y/N first of what he was planning or where he was going and Y/N would always taged along.

One time, Damian convinced Y/N to go with him to the animals shelter in Jump City to donate food for the animals, in their suits...

Y/N cringed at the memory as he typed on the keyboard.

Y/N: "Computer, show the recent footage of Robin in the tower.

Computer: "Search complete, Robin detected."

Computer then showed on the screen one of the cameras. On the screen, Y/N could see Damian leaving the tower, dressed in his Robin suit.

He noticed that Damian was always hiding behind walls and looking around so nobody would spot him.

Y/N: "Why trying to hide in your home, that doesn't make any sence, it's not like he loves to play hide and seek."

Then Y/N caught something, the time of the footage, it was recorded at 11 pm, just 30 minutes after their meet up with Dick. And he also realised another thing.

Y/N: "What is he doing in the hall where there are the rooms of Garfield, Jaime and...Terra."

Y/N quickly typed on the keyboard as he rewinded the footage by couple of seconds and stoped it when he saw something moving.