Chapter 23

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 23 - Bringing Down The Cult

"When someone comes to us in pain, we tend to lecture them on the positives in their life. Unintentionally shaming them for their experience. Maybe, we can't take away their pain, but we can validate them and offer support. We can show them they aren't alone. " - MORGAN. LOVE

THIRD POV

Blood: "Brothers and sisters, I have spoken many times about false gods. These so-called heroes with no allegiance to our cause, are nothing but secular idols and must be ended. This is the true house of faith and I am the one true god."

Followers: "Hail brother blood. Hail, hail!"

Blood: "Today, I am claiming their powers for us all. For we are the seeds of the next generation. We are the hive of humanity. And nothing will stand in our way. Raise me this holy day. The day of blood."

Followers: "Hail brother blood. Hail..."

While Brother Blood was speaking over a big screen to his followers, under the big stage, Titans are placed on big machine.

Terra: "Place gives me the creeps."

Terra spoke as her and Slade were standing in the tunnel, overlooking the traped Titans.

Deathstroke: "I hear you."

BB: "Ugh..."

First to wake up was Gar as he groaned. When his sight gets better, he sees Raven laying in the box nade out of glasses, also him trapedd in The same material.

BB: "Huh? Guys, Raven's not moving. Something's keeping me from using my powers to morph.

Ronin: "Yeah, the machine's doing that."

Ronin spoke as he was leaning on the, railing, which surrounded the machine.

Next to him, Orphan was standing beside him, masked on her head, looking down, but her face was unreadable.

Deathstroke: "But, We're the ones who put you here."

Slade continued as he walked out of the dark tunnel towards them.

Beetle: "Deathstroke."

Velocity: "And Ronin."

Ronin: "No way, he actually talked to you about me. I'm touched."

Ronin replied, sarcasm felt in his voice. Starfire took a look at Damian, who has bruises on his face and wasn't talking as much he was expected to.

Starfire: "What have you done to Robin?"

Kori asked as she looked at both assassins.

Deathstroke: "I beat the crap out of him for being mouthy. Come on, you've all had the urge."

Slade answered to her, which if you asked them, yeah, they had the urge to do it, a little bit yes.