Prologue (FIXED)

2010

Breakfast at Wayne Manor was served at 6 am, and traditionally consisted of an egg-white omelet, a pot of black coffee, and a pair of mild painkillers served on a small silver dish to the side of the tray. Lately, Master Bruce had taken to leaving the omelet.

Today was no exception, Alfred noted, stepping out of his employer's bedroom, tray in hand. This was unlike Bruce Wayne, who would force down bloody slabs of meat when sick rather than risk loss of muscle mass.

Under the house of Bruce Wayne is the secret base. A Batcave. It belongs to no one other than Batman. I wonder who might be a Batman... really.

Alfred found Bruce in the Batcave, of course. Already suited, but is seen walking towards Batman who is unmasked... and It's Bruce Wayne!? Woah, I never knew!

Back to Alfred, he was carrying two cups of coffee.

Back to Alfred, he was caring 2 cups of coffee.

Bruce: "Okay, let's go. If you can't suit up quickly at home base I'm concerned how you would handle it in the field."

Bruce was yelling to someone to probably dress up quickly.

Alfred: "Perhaps he's primping. As I recall master Richard spent nearly half an hour admiring his reflection the first time he donned his cape."

Alfred said as Bruce grabbed one of cups into his hand.

Bruce: "Y/N! Get on out here or I'm going on patrol without you."

Then someone jumps behind them, on the big computer. He scares Alfred as he drops other cup on the floor while Bruce just drinks his coffee.

Y/N: "Gotcha!"

The person who jumped was small in size, wearing a red and yellow suit with black/yellow cape, a domino mask to hide his identity. With the letter R on his left side of the chest and he has H/C hair.

=Just replace his Black or Brown hair to your short H/C hair =

Bruce: "Would've if I hadn't seen you slip behind the computer banks three minutes ago."

Y/N: "No, I got you."

Y/N pointed his finger at Bruce smirking slightly while Bruce had a smile on his stone face that everybody rarely sees, but love him for.

Bruce: "How does it feel?"

Y/N then makes some invisible punches and kicks as Alfred picks up a cup on the floor.

Y/N: "It's feels awesome!"

Then he does more acrobatic moves he mastered in the place.