𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞||𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

"I cannot believe how immature you are being about this, Henry! I mean, seriously, how the fuck can someone be that immature!?" I ask.

Henry scoffs. "Fuck! I'm not being immature! It's not my fault you were hangin' out with Tozier! I-" I cut him off.

"Yeah, it's nobodies fault! We're friends Henry." I say.

"Really? 'Cause Victor said you were getting awful friendly with him." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Richie fucking Tozier. You stopped me from killing him. He won't be so lucky next time." He says. I sigh.

"Henry, I didn't do anything with him. And I'm not apologizing because I have nothing to be sorry for." I say, calming down a bit.

"Fine. I'm done talking about it. See ya, Y/N." He says angrily and storms out of my house.

"Yeah? Well, fuck you, Bowers!" I yell from my front door, sticking my middle finger up.

------------

Henry's POV

It's been a couple days since Y/N and I's fight, and she still won't talk to me. I've called her and went over to her house multiple times, and she still won't talk.

Belch, Victor, and I get ready to play some video games, and I see Y/N with Tozier, making my blood boil. "Fucking-" I cut myself off, deciding to watch them instead. I want to see what Tozier is really up to.

"Ha! I won, again." Y/N says quietly.

"Yeah, yeah." Richie says and gives her a high five. "You're really good."

"Thanks." She says.

"Don't tell me you're still not talking to Bowers?" Richie asks her.

"We're not talking to each other. Well... He's trying to talk to me. I'm just not answering." I say.

"Listen, Y/N, as much as I hate Bowers, I think you need to make things right. Sure, Henry has kicked my ass a couple of times, but... deep down, he might have a little bit of feelings. Just talk to him about it. He really cares about you." Richie says.

She smiles. "Yeah, you're right, Richie. He is a good boyfriend. Hot-headed, but he's still an amazing boyfriend." She says.

"Now, go get him." He says.

"Y/N." I say, walking up to her.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." She says.

"I'm sorry for being such a dick." I say and I kiss her. And not just any other kiss. It kinda felt like the kiss that ended up with our clothes on the floor.

"Take me home. Now." Y/N says.

I smirk. "You don't have to ask me twice." I say, dragging her out of the arcade, leaving Belch and Victor looking at each other in confusion.

Word count- 446

Hope you liked it lol. I suck at a/n's at the moment.

XoXo,
RK