𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

December 7th

Voices fill the local New Jersey mall as my husband, and I hold hands with our four year old daughter, Amelia. Christmas decorations are up everywhere, and Christmas music playing over the speaker.

"Mommy, can we please go see Santa!?" Amelia asks. I look at Grayson and he shrugs.

"It's fine with me." Gray says. I nod.

"Yay!" She exclaims excitedly. I giggle and we get in line.

We get up to the front and pay the camera man a dollar. "Go ahead, Lia." Gray says, motioning over to the Santa who was sitting in a throne looking chair, that put off Christmas vibes.

She smiles and goes over to the guy. He picks her up and sits her in his lap.  "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas, little girl! And who might you be?" He asks kindly.

"My name is Amelia!" She says and Grayson and I both smile.

"Amelia, what a pretty name! Fit for a princess!" "Santa" says.

"My Daddy says the same thing!" She giggles.

"Ho, ho, ho! I bet he does. Now, can you tell Santa what you would like for Christmas?" He asks her.

"Um... I want a little brother!" Amelia says. Gray and I look at each other and blush.

"Oh, well I'll have to talk to your mom and dad to see if it's ok with them." The guy says. She nods.

"Give Santa a big hug now." He says and she hugs her.

"Merry Christmas, Santa!" She says. He smiles.

"Merry Christmas, Amelia." He says and she gets off of his lap.

The man waves me over and I walk over to him. "I think you'd better get to work." He says and I blush.

I nod. "Thank you, sir." I say.

I go back over to Amelia and Grayson. "The princess has spoken. We need to have another baby." Gray says.

"Oh, boy." I say and roll my eyes.

Word count- 318

I found this funny for some reason lol. Hope you liked it. I have a game tonight, so hopefully we'll win, probably won't.

XoXo,
RK