𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬||𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

December 18th

Dating a Halloween crazed guy isn't easy. That's the only holiday he's aware of. Well, he's aware of the other holidays, but he doesn't give a shit about them.

"Michael, baking cookies is part of Christmas." I say. He tilts his head a little, like a dog. I roll my eyes. Sometimes, dating a silent person has its perks, but right now, it's just annoying.

"And it's tradition." I say. He grabs a measuring cup and the bag of flour. He points to the flour with the measuring cup. I nod. "Yes, Michael. You put three cups in there."

I help him make the cookies and, shockingly, seemed to enjoy it. From what I could tell, at least. He's not a man of many emotions.

"Mikey, wanna watch a Christmas movie?" He shrugs and grabs the remote. He turns on Mother Krampus. "Really?" I ask, not that it surprised me. He nods, then turns his attention back to the TV.

I roll my eyes. At least he's actually watching a Christmas movie. I think. "Babe, can't we watch a happy Christmas movie?" I ask him. He shakes his head and points to the TV.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He tilts his head again. I laugh. "Mikey, for Christmas, you exchange gifts." I explain. He nods. "So, what would you like?" I ask.

He moves his hand in a stabbing motion, and I immediately catch on. "You want a new knife?" I ask. He nods and I smile. I roll up the bottom of his mask and kiss him. "Ok, babe. I'll get you a knife."

"Do you want to decorate a tree?" I ask. He shakes his head swiftly. "Ok... Maybe we can think of some new traditions."

Word count- 300

There's only one week until Christmas!!!

XoXo,
RK