Positivity at it's W̰̠̼̪̺̗ͨ̑ͫ͊͜O̳̤̲̣̣͛̂͝R̦͔͎̲̣̪ͩ̍̍͢S̢͈̦̱̑̇͂͗T͔̟̱͕̓ͭ̓͠!̇҉̭̻̲

{???'s POV}

I walked up to the tree, it was a dark, cold, windy night. I felt tears prick in my eyes at what I had just saw. I pulled my dark black hood closer to my face, not wanting anyone to see who I was. I reached up for the golden apples, the branch seemed to shrink away from me before relaxing and letting itself down again, Nim must have realized who I was.

"This is for the greater good," I whispered, reminding myself why I was here doing this, I needed to save him. I stood up on my tippy toes and grabbed an apple, then another. Once I had the two positivity apples, I stuffed them in my black cloak and walked away from the tree, sheltering in the impending darkness.

"Why'd he have to disagree?" I sighed, remembering his scared eyes as he looked at the broken fragments of his life. Golden tears fell down my face as I heard his yelling echo in my ears, he had disagreed on the plan I had thought of so quickly, all I wanted to do was save him, I wanted him to survive.

I backed away from the tree, it seemed a bit painful to look at it now, the thoughts of sitting here with him burned at the back of my mind. My breathing started growing quicker, I had to work fast before sunrise came, I couldn't spend a moment longer as his soul was breaking. I ran along the stone path, making my way to the castle, ignoring any weird looks from people out this late at night, I had to get my plan in motion.

Done, they were finally done. I leaned back watching the two warm apple fritters in front of me, smoke was rising from their newly baked bodies. I let out a sigh of happiness and relief, tomorrow I would save his life and he would thank me. This grief on my shoulders could finally be lifted and our lives could be back to normal. I blinked my golden yellow eyes, feeling my aura grow stronger as I took a bite of the last positivity apple slice that was left from baking the fritters, it made me feel confident, it made me feel DETERMINED. It made me feel...

Like this day was going to be the best day in the entire multiverse.