Author's Note/Conclusion

Hello! I'm the author and creator of Kingdom!Dreamtale, sorry if you don't like the concept, I just made it for fun and story telling purposes of MY multiverse. The reason I made my own multiverse is to twist stories and because I'm bad at following original personalities and concepts, I love creating my own! That's why I made all the characters human, to test my drawing and description skills.

I may have another story of my multiverse on the way, this ones about Error, I'm kinda working on different backstories or just stories in general of my multiverse so you guys can get an idea of what I'm getting at. I'm starting at my most favorite to lesser/least favorite characters of the big groups, sorry to say but Ink may be last on the list unless I get an idea for him, oof. I'm not telling my ships yet, because as a multishipper I flex and work with them as I please, so there are no cannon ships for this twisted multiverse.

If you have an suggestions for a book or book idea I'll look into it and may create a oneshot book for small ideas or dreams on the characters I have. So I'd love to hear your ideas.

I'll admit, I had some writers block for the aftermath of the story. Which is why I had to end it and get onto a new one as soon as possible. This is my first story on Wattpad after all and I hope I did my best in satisfying you readers, I'll be working on my second story now, see y'all soon!