05

Third-person POV:

Third-person POV:

Byulyi never talked to him.
After that incident, she would constantly try to avoid him, or just ignore him the best she can. That's what she has been doing ever since though. But being the Kim Seok Jin he is, he won't give up. He'll try to reach out to her, not to apologize nor explain but to piss her off even more. Like what he always does. The jackass didn't even dare keep his promise to stay away from her after that night.

That just added fuel to the fire.

Just like what he did just now. He snatched the book first before she could ever get it from the shelf and placed it away from her reach. "The fck, Kim!"

"Shorty~" Jin just laughed, seeing her struggling on getting the history book from him. But seeing the proximity between them, he stopped in his tracks, his hand placed on her tiny waist in case she falls- just in case.

His stunned state allowed her to get the book back, then she stepped in his right foot so she could escape from his grip.

"Aren't you tired of avoiding me?" He then occupied the seat next to her, frowning as she did not dare to give him attention. Secretly, he massages the foot she stepped on to while keeping his cool. He leaned on the table, his hand placed on his cheeks so he could watch her closer. He had that lopsided smirk curved in his lips which irritates her even more, despite not looking directly at him.

"You know what," Byulyi spoke, slamming the book shut. She glared at him as he smiles- an annoying one.

"I've been wanting to kick your ass all week."

He laughed at her remark, the kind of laugh he's known of, and probably the type of laugh that people would find funny; the window-wiper. That did not cease the frown in her forehead, though. And that loud laugh of his made the librarian shush him.

Seokjin's laugh slowly faded, not completely. "You can't do that."

"Yes, I can!"

Then he rose a brow, a sly smile formed in his face that she hated so much. "Unless you want to kiss it too, then fine."

Byulyi grunted, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Disgusting." She thought talking to him won't do good, so she chose to reopen the book and put her earphones on, which he immediately grabbed one away from her and placed on his ear. "Hey!"

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Just get out!" She whined and for the second time, the librarian warned them.

Jin smiled as he watched her. He enjoyed how she would grimace, how that little pout on her lips made her more adorable. How this woman can live with a hundred expressions in a day, he wondered.

He's Kim Seok Jin; the man every lady would die for just to get a little bit of attention. She wasn't one of them, apparently.

Out of everyone, Byulyi was someone he can't make to get on her knees.