02

With arms crossed and his back leaning on the wall, Jin waited for his friend, Ken, outside the library as he taps his foot on the ground

With arms crossed and his back leaning on the wall, Jin waited for his friend, Ken, outside the library as he taps his foot on the ground. He glanced at his wrist watch before looking over the library's door to check if Ken's there.

Yet to his surprise, it wasn't his friend who came out of the library.

There she was, Byulyi, placing a book in her backpack, which was held by nonother than the guy that Jin isn't fond of.

"Dumpling," he thought. "How dare you act like that in front of me?"

It's the same student that keeps on sticking around her to the point that everyone would think they were dating. And of course, he's the same student who was with her the last time they've met- the day when his god-like feature was almost ruined.

It amazed him, that a clumsy, and tiny lady like her could punch like that. It left a bruise on the corner of his lips, which became his friend's source of laughter.

Quickly changing his tensed face into a mischievous one, he made his way to their direction, immediately getting their attention as he clears his throat. At the same time, as well, Ken finally came, looking weary as he caries two, thick books in his arms. He's even blabbering words he chose to ignore.

"There goes the devil. Again." Byulyi whispered, unreachable for Jin to hear.

"Did you bring my jacket with you?" Jin cuts her off, which made her roll her eyes in disgust.

Shaking her head, she answered nonchalantly, "I just washed it earlier-"

"Good then. I don't need it anyway. I want something else."

Byulyi eyed him in confusion but it turned into an arrogant grin upon seeing the bruise on the corner of his lips. Jin felt humiliated: with cheeks turning crimson and a deep frown on the forehead appeared. It also didn't help when Ken giggles. He could only glare to shut him up.

He cleared his throat and stood up. "Come with me."

"Where?"

"Not you." He throws a glare towards Ken, for the umpteenth time, before averting his eyes towards Byulyi who doesn't seem to hear him since she started talking to this dumpling beside her.

They were on their way to leave, but it soon came to an end as Jin abruptly pulled her near him. "What now?" She threw death stares, raising her head to make a better look on him, considering his fair height.

"You have to pay for what you did," he stated, making the lines on Byulyi's forehead deepen even more.

"It's not my fault that you're an asshole-"

"Still." Then he leaned closer, whispering, "Didn't you miss me?" Giving her one last wink that eventually made her face sour, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, causing her to walk beside him with no choice.