08

"That evil bastard! I'm gonna punch his hideous face!" Byulyi couldn't restrain herself from thinking about how she'll see Seokjin again and his oh-so devilish doings and decided to free her annoyance by ruining her hair

No way in hell she'll ever forget what he did last year- in her birthday, exactly. Seokjin turned out to be someone who likes creating a frustrating mess, and she couldn't even get him out of her head for once, that she even forgot Sandeul and Hani in front of her, giving her a questioning look 'bout how and why she's acting so strange.

Oh... No one's gonna know.

No one.

~

"I've been wanting to tell you this but it seems like you don't give a fuck at all. Maybe we can just continue playing then?" Seokjin's lips tugged upwards as he held Byulyi by the waist, glad about his new scheme of trouble.

Byulyi's eyes squint, not a single idea reached her. "I swear to god, if you're not out of here, I'll actually rip your head off," she tests. Needless to say, she's actually scared about what he'll do next, knowing that he's evidently a son of a trouble-maker.

"Aren't you tired of saying that?"

"I am," her voice sounded almost like a whisper but then she kept her head high and tried to look into his eyes... Careful not to move too much considering the close proximity between the two of them.

Ever since 'that' night, Seokjin seems to like holding her close to him- or at least that's how it felt like. To be fairly honest, it just gets more confusing since he never really gave her a tad bit of an idea why he's like that.

The train of thoughts soon came to its ultimate end when out of the blue, Seokjin moved even closer to meet her eyes. Byulyi ended up pressed against the table, caged and doomed. Only if she could back away further, she already did. But his hand on her waist prevented her from doing so.

She was only trying to get him out of her house. Look how it turned out.

"I just want to get close to you," he whispered all of a sudden.

Byulyi nearly cursed, particularly when she felt Seokjin's hot breath on her skin.

And when those words came out of his mouth, she stood there frozen- surprised. Just as how stunned he became, like even He didn't expect himself to blurt those words.

But then his lips suddenly formed that playful smirk he'd always show in front of her. It was like a bulb suddenly showed above his head that gave him a kind of idea that may make someone's blood boil. Hopefully not.