04

Byulyi's POV

Byulyi's POV

"Just- where are we going?"

I've never hated someone as much as I hated him. No one except him.

This is frustrating, getting forced to go with wherever he goes out of whatever reason he has. I never understood why he likes to piss me off. He enjoys every second of it, and to be honest, it's just so hard for me to stop my fist from landing on that hideous face.

"You and your pile of questions."

It's happening all over again.

He's unpredictable. He never really answered me and it's damn irritating. What did I ever do to suffer like this?

"You see, I didn't drag you with me for a fight."

I can't believe this guy, really. Why would I even believe him?

"I just need your help-"

"What is it, exactly?" I faced him and forced myself to read his mind, yet all he did was gently poke his cheek. His eyes were glued to the road- as they should. This son of trouble-maker. What happened last time is something I never wish to happen ever again.

"You won't even agree—"

"Who would?!" My voice raised. "Even spending a second with you feels like hell."

"Because I'm hot?"

See? How thick-skinned he is!

"Look..." He became serious this time. I can no longer see that annoying smirk he always shows. "I won't get you in trouble." He paused, pursing his lips and I waited for him to continue.

"I won't bother you after this."

"Trust me."

-

I'd probably regret agreeing to this, but for the sake of not having him messing with me anymore, I agreed. He didn't give me a reason, all I know is that he invited me to his house. Very unexpected of him, because all he did was to be nice towards me. Surprisingly.

I would be lying if I say staying alone with Jin for the last few hours was no fun. He only invited me to play games, very unexpected for him to do.

As someone who loves playing video games so much, I wouldn't say no to the idea. I never will, no matter who the person I'm gonna play it with. Yes, even with the most annoying person ever existed.