Chapter 27: "Pretty Please With Sugar On Top?"

"River, stop."

"One more, please." River kissed Colette on the lips, taking her face in his hands.

"Alright, that's enough."

"No, last one."

"River!"

"Pleaseeee!" He begged, giving her puppy eyes.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with cherry on top?"

"Cherry is a fruit and I hate fruits, so no."

"Pretty please with sugar on top?"

She did like sugar. "Fine. But last one! No more after this."

"Yeah, whatever." He put his arms on her waist and pulled her closer, joining his lips to hers. They were standing right outside the door to Apartment 21B, openly making out as though they were the only people in the world.

River could not contain his horniness that day.  

From kissing her after every bite she took at their breakfast date that morning, to stealing quick kisses during the red lights, to kissing her neck between elevator stops and finally, to making out in front of Apartment 21B's door, he couldn't control himself. 

Colette wasn't mad about it in the beginning, but it was officially getting annoying.

She pushed herself away from his grip, fishing out the key from her bag and opening the door. River followed quickly behind, jumping on the couch.

"Shoes off," She commanded, pointing to his feet.

River never took his shoes off. In the house, on the couch, in the bathroom, in the bed-he always had them on. Colette hated it. It got on her nerves.

He lazily kicked his shoes off, sinking deeper into the couch and pulled his phone out. "Is Nicola not home?"

"Nope. She has a class, I think."

"So can we-"

"Don't even think about it."

River smirked. "I was going to say cuddle and watch a movie."

"Yeah, right."

"But why can't we babe?"

"Because someone will walk in on us."

"Like who?"

"Like Niki."

"But you just said Nicola's at her college!"

Colette rolled her eyes. "She'll come home after that, genius. And I don't know when her class ends. There is a very high possibility that she could walk in on us."

"Nari and Jesse are at my apartment," River sighed sadly. "You know, I deserve to have make out sessions with you without being worried that someone will walk in on us." He wiped a fake tear. "How unfair life is."

"You're so dramatic."

He smirked. "You love me."

Colette's heart skipped a beat at the word. She quickly got up and walked up to the fridge to grab herself a drink, hoping he wouldn't see how red her face was.

"Get me a beer while you're there," He called to her.

"It's 11 a.m., River."

"I know what the time is, Colette."