Intense Night.

It's only in our darkest hours that we can discover the true strength within ourselves.

~some hours later, early night, Bloody Snow Pack, pack house~

Becky's pov

I cover them with the soft, dark brown, double blanket and do my best to be as gentle as I possibly can.

I don't want to wake them up, but I am too lost in them and I don't think I can control my body, moves or strength.

They look like true angels, all the three of them, Kira, Claire and... Hayley!

They are different in absolutely everything, their colors, faces' shapes, facial features and expressions, but I can't say who is more beautiful. I can't choose, but I don't want to either. All I can say is that I love them all and it doesn't matter if Claire is my daughter or not. I was always saying that I love Kira as my own daughter, but now I have three, because I feel Hayley like my daughter as well and I can't control or describe how my love for her became deep, strong and intense so quickly.

Perhaps many would say that it has to do with Ryker and her being mates, or because Gabriel loves her so much and... I mean I, for him... Damn!

Anyway, it doesn't matter what some would say, since I know the truth inside me. I know that I love Hayley, because she deserves it. She is a fragile, broken, devastated, but still kind and generous soul, something extremely brave, difficult and rare thing to happen.

She is worthy of everything I, Gabriel and all the others do for her, she is worthy of the best, and I can't describe how much Ryker broke my heart again today. I still don't want to believe what he did, I deny it as much as I can, but it's very hard and I'm extremely tired emotionally.

Not only he went at Hayley's school to ask her principal about her, but also he had a fight with her, left her alone and when he came back and Ruth told him that Michelle appeared in front of Hayley, he lost his mind and tried to attack her again.

Michelle's name was what made him see red and instead of going to help his father and the others find that woman, he wanted to hurt Hayley, again. He didn't even feel guilty for leaving her alone, because if he didn't leave her to return by foot, she wouldn't meet Michelle and that man (Ryker doesn't know about that part, at least this is what I think, I'm not there anymore). As for how I know that he went at her school, this is something Hayley confessed to me some hours ago when she managed to calm down.

This time was different from the first one though, I mean Ryker attacking Hayley, because no man was with us except Max, who stood in front of Hayley to protect her and ended up fighting with Ryker.

Their wolves took control in milliseconds and I'm still trying to forget how wild their battle was. Ryker could have killed Max, if my parents, Brandon and Joel hadn't been on time. Also, Hayley had another panic attack, she nearly passed out and if we combine Max's condition, I had more than enough and took my decisions without caring about anyone and anything except Hayley.

So, today it was the drop that made the glass overflow and I crossed my limits, I stopped doing nothing, I lost my patience and exploded like never before...

This is why I took Hayley and left the pack immediately, I couldn't do otherwise!

Yes, I'm serious. I took Hayley and came straight back to my second home, Bloody Snow Pack.

I didn't stop to think about it, I didn't want to think, because I don't give a shit anymore and nobody tried to step forward and stop me. Even Ruth accepted it, my parents and brother were frozen and Jonah was keeping Ryker away from Max, who was dizzy and fortunately not heavily hurt.