Their Story!

He thought he had a harder time than her but he had no idea that she had bled for him without him!

~about one hour later, Bloody Snow Pack, pack house~

Third person's pov

Gabriel sat on the big cough sighing heavily and Evan mimicked him in silence.

The first one was devastated, he had been sobbing almost all that time, he was dizzy and no matter how much Evan had tried to help him, the result was negative. He was murmuring Becky's name constantly and sometimes he muttered that he had two kids, a family!

Everything seemed to be like a dream for him. He couldn't believe what had happened about an hour ago and his pain had passed every limit. It was a torture for him to know that he had two kids, Becky had raised them alone because of his fault and the three of them hated him.

He really wanted to talk to them, beg them for their forgiveness, now he could understand why Becky hated him even more and she had wanted him to leave earlier.

And he couldn't blame her, Becky was right! He had betrayed her, he had caused her the greatest pain the night that he not only had slept with Michelle, one of her best friends but also had marked her. He hadn't even the courage to call her and tell her, he couldn't go and face her and she had left when it was too late... So she had run away while being pregnant, he didn't know if she knew it back then or if she had found it out later but nothing could change in any case!

She had been raising them alone and he had no idea, she surely had been having a very hard time and he had been doing nothing... He had been being absent and the more he was thinking about it, the more he couldn't get mad at her although another men could get.

It wasn't her fault, he knew Becky was proud even though she was sensitive and back then very fragile and innocent. He had no idea she could be so tough!

His wolf had been howling and mourning all the time. He was asking for his mate and his pups. He had always wanted his mate and no one else. Her loss had cost him a lot, he was a ghost in Gabriel's mind, he had been always asking for her and when they had felt a strong wave of pain about six years after Becky's runaway he had thought she was dead and the pain was unbearable. From that moment he was never the same, he was never talking to Gabriel, he was just staying with him for the pack.

"I want you to know that I had no idea... Mark told me a while ago and I am still speechless!" Evan said in a low, nervous tone.

Gabriel blinked his eyes listening to him and got back to reality. He turned and looked at him slowly and when his eyes met Evan's he got sure he was honest. Evan knew nothing and he was still shocked, like him!

So Becky hadn't told Evan all the truth about her or she had told him a completely different story and he had to know about it. Only Evan could help him now.