Unions, Pain, Fights, Warnings.

Some can only run away from their problem, some can't get rid of the anger in their soul, some are born to give and love and some others... The strongest can wipe the pain from their heart and turn it into power.

~at the same time~

Hayley's pov

I look around me and smile from this magnificent place.

I don't know where I'm, but the small green valley, the dense forest around her and the tall mountains that surround them and me look like they have gotten out of a dream.

I smell the different flowers' scents, the animals, soil, trees and water's and I fill my lungs with all of them.

Everything is peaceful here and inside me and that's the weirdest thing, I feel peace...

I don't know what happened, I remember nothing, but I don't want to. This moment, this place and view are the only things I need. It's an escape from everything, I feel safe here and away from anyone and anything.

I lift my head up to see the clear and bright blue sky with no sign of clouds and close my eyes from the strong sunlight the very next second. The sun is up, his sweet warmth caresses my body and all the parts of my bare skin and I lower my head to look at myself and my clothes.

It takes me few seconds to be able to see like before due to the blinding light and when I manage to see again, a low surprised scream escapes me and I narrow my eyes confused and very shocked.

I have no wounds, marks, cuts or bruises on my hands, arms and legs, they're gone!

And moreover, I am wearing a simple white dress that stops right above my knees, it hugs my sternum, but not all of it till up my neck and its straps are thin. My long hair is down in big waves and I have no shoes, I feel the cool, soft grass under my bare feet and I can sense the earth's pleasing energy passing through my body and healing my soul and broken heart.

My heartbeat gets very slow, but much stronger, my skin shivers from the unbelievably amazing sensation, my lungs don't run out of the nature's scents and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment more.

This is a dream, or even the heaven, because it feels like heaven for me!

Everything is perfect and I feel no pain, fear, worry or anxiety, no sadness, desperation and pessimism. I feel happy, safe, redeemed and very calm, but...

Why? How it happened?

I open my eyes again and they land on the full of life forest in front of me. I find myself troubled and I try to remember what happened, but nothing comes in my mind, I can't recall the latest incidents. All I remember clearly is me walking up and down in my room too late at night, but there is nothing else after that and until now.

Did I die or am I dreaming to escape my life's reality?

I exhale heavily and take one step forward. The mountains stand tall all around the horizon and the largest mountain, the most imposing one is right opposite of me. Its top is snowy and it is shining under the light, it is taking my breath away how beautiful it is and I make some more steps, but stop when a big butterfly with mixed white and beige, almost golden wings flies harmonically in front of me and captures my interest.

An instinctual smile appears on my face and I follow the butterfly with my eyes, I turn to the right when she does and then I have to turn around my body in order not to lose her from my optical view. I lose myself in her smooth movement, my heart overflows with great joy and my breath gets cut.

She is just amazing and...

I freeze the next moment when I see him standing ten meters right opposite of me, he was behind me, but now he is in front of me and I'm surprised I didn't feel his big, dark green eyes on me.