Family 'Fights'!

Relationships are worth fighting for, but the reasons and the ways are not the same for everyone!

~some time later, Bloody Snow Pack~

Ryker's pov

I am fighting with Blaze and our best fighters against the 40 rogues that dared to get in our territory and attack us!

The battle is taking place in a quite big with stable ground valley and the sky is cloudy. Fortunately it is not hot and it is not night either, the conditions are ideal but I can't say the same thing for my mood!

You see, I am feeling so much hatred, disgust and anger for the first time in my entire life and everything began yesterday when that asshole appeared out of nowhere and scattered the chaos!

I never wanted to meet mine and my sister's 'sperm donor', I never asked to know about him although I wanted to, because I knew how I was going to react and I was more than right!

Everything happened wrong and he decided to appear in front of us the worst moment!

I wish he was dead, I really do, especially after what my mother told us yesterday night! I have no idea how he did all these to his mate, this is sick and unacceptable! He killed her because he broke her heart and if I didn't know my mother, I would say that what she did is unbelievable but I do know her and I had no doubt she would make it!

She is the strongest woman I know, he forced her, he made her become tough and strong! She had no other choice when that bastard betrayed her in the worst and most heartless way there is because he had no guts to face her or patience to wait until he fucks that slut!

My mother was always my hero and now I feel even prouder and I admire her ten times more! This woman is unbelievable and the most remarkable person I know! She survived all these and she stood on her feet alone, she took care of me and Claire and when we came here, she got even better and stronger! She found the home she always wanted and she became everyone's biggest and greatest supporter!

This is why I am getting so crazy when it comes to her and Claire! I want to take care of them now, I want them to be happy because they do deserve it! My mom needs to rest and have fun after so many years with so many and serious responsibilities and I want her to live her life! I want her to travel, stop working so much, do anything she hasn't done till now and maybe... Help us when we have our own kids, I mean Claire... She comes first and...

Alright!

My sister is a very special person for me! It is not only the fact that we are twins and our bond is stronger than the usual or that I am the older one and I adore her (and she looks like mom, she has taken everything from her) but also it's because Claire was always my silent supporter, my secret angel! She has a great heart and she is very kind, she has only love to give and this makes her too fragile! She is so pure that anything can hurt her and sometimes I decide not to talk about it but it doesn't mean I don't know or I don't understand!

From the moment we met him, she is broken and she doesn't need to tell me, I feel it and I see it in her eyes! She always wanted him, probably because she needed her male idol, her 'father' although we had Evan and Mark and she had gradually forgotten about it but now... Everything woke up again inside her, she is hurt because of what he did and from the fact that he never loved us and she is trying to hide it for my mom and me!