'Peace' After Storm.

A truly strong soul doesn't only shine after the big storm, but it stays strong during the storm as well...

~few hours later, Bloody Snow Pack, pack house~

Claire's pov

I wipe few tears from my eyes again and Blaze tightens his hold around me.

I purr relieved and keep on having my eyes locked on the ultrasound's photo and my wolf, Ciera howls excited like a puppy, like the one we will be holding in a little bit more than three months from now.

Yes, I am pregnant, I am almost three weeks and I had no idea, because I was in tension these couple of weeks and I hadn't noticed the very first slight symptoms.

It has been almost three hours since I woke up at the pack's hospital and Blaze with Kira and one doctor announced to me the amazing news and I still can't believe it.

I am excited, I haven't stopped crying from joy and Blaze has been holding me in his arms from that moment, I had never seen him so happy until now. He is behaving like a small boy and I knew he wanted us to be parents (we both did and we wanted it to happen too soon), but I hadn't imagined he would react in this way, it is incredible.

I scared him very much when I passed out and I feel horribly, I gave him a very hard time and he took me at hospital immediately, Kira helped him and stayed with him and I'm more than sure he was dying until the doctor tells him I am pregnant.

I feel very guilty, not only for terrifying him like this, but also for missing his reaction when he realized we will soon become parents. I would give everything to be able to see him, and Kira's emotional description didn't help me very much, it wasn't that satisfying, because she couldn't stop crying either, she was almost sobbing and we got worried she would pass out too.

Kira is my chosen sister, she adores me and she loves Blaze very much. I was sure she would be so happy for us and she didn't disappointed me, in fact I would say she surprised me, because I saw her so emotional for the first time, it is shocking to know she got affected that much and I guess I don't have to mention she will be the baby's godmother. We can't choose anyone better than Kira for this important role and she agrees.

So, back to Blaze's reaction, because Kira said he began screaming, hugging her and the doctor, celebrating in the most childish way and he ended up crying on a seat next to my room's door. He was murmuring we will become parents, he was begging the doctor to let him see me and he began his questions about absolutely everything. The doctor didn't know which question to answer first and Kira had to interfere and stop Blaze from asking more.

It is very touching and funny, I have to admit it and I couldn't have been happier for having Blaze as for my mate, Alpha and father of my kid.

You see, he has a sweet heart, he is not only a strong Alpha, but he is also generous and caring with me, he is expressive and he proves me his great love. He has everything it takes, he is great in every role of his and I am the luckiest woman ever! I can't ask for anything else, when I have Blaze, I have everything and I feel quite guilty for this, because he is not the only family I have and it needs me, but well...

Don't get me wrong, I adore my mother and brother, I feel awful for Hayley and the rest of the family, I mean my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins with what happened today, but things are not so simple anymore.

When I woke up and the doctor with Blaze and Kira told me the news, he also explained to me that I have to be very careful from now on. All these weeks' tension caused the crisis I had and it is very possible for more to take place, if I don't calm down, stay away from all these problems and take care of myself. The baby can get in danger, if a crisis like the one I had happens again and this time I have to think about my baby, its health and me.