'Red' First Meeting!

"Pain makes all of us see red..."

~Bloody Snow Pack, pack house~

Third person's pov

"What do you mean Gabriel is Rebecca's mate?" Evan asked shocked and Mark sighed heavily shaking his head in desperation.

He had just told him about what had happened or better what he had understood and he was so worried that he couldn't explain with details what had taken place in front of his eyes some minutes ago.

He was freaking out in the idea of Ryker and the others finding out that something was wrong! They all knew that Ryker hated his father although he had no idea what had happened. It was more than enough for him the fact that he could see the pain in his mother's eyes and that he was absent from their lives. His mother was a logical woman so she was right for raising them alone, it was his fault and he didn't need more reasons to want him dead.

That was what they were all scared about, his reaction! They would have to keep him away from Gabriel and it was going to be difficult because Ryker was a strong opponent and very clever man, an Alpha with pride and confidence.

"We have no time, Megan is going to try to delay the kids! We have to go and find Rebecca now! You know what is going to happen if the kids understand what is happening!" Mark said breathless and Evan nodded rushing to the door.

"This is a disaster! So Megan knew!" he muttered with Mark one step behind him and he groaned in agreement.

"Yes! She told me because Becks was too surprised, she was pale, she fell on her knees, for a moment I was afraid of her passing out on us!" he replied in hurry and Evan cursed.

"SHIT! We are dead!" he exclaimed through his teeth and they got in the corridor running to the stairs like crazy.

Evan didn't have a very good feeling! He knew everything was being risked that moment and he was right for feeling this way because...

Megan was still running to the training shields when she saw Ryker with Blaze, Kira and Claire walking to her while laughing and teasing each other. The training was over and she couldn't hide her panic and disappointment! She had to delay them but her mind was stuck, she has already a really hard time thinking of her best friend with that man she hated till death and she knew that she wouldn't have been able to keep them away from the pack house for too long.

Ryker was the first one that noticed her and smiled but soon he narrowed his eyes worried watching her nervous expression.

He was a tall man, like the man she had seen a while ago and now she was sure from whom Ryker had taken almost everything! He was just like his 'father', brown hair and eyes, board chest and shoulders, tall legs, long, strong neck and a sweet skin's tone.

Next was Kira that jumped on Ryker's back catching him off guard because a while ago they were teasing each other and he laughed catching her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kira was the Gamma of the pack and 19 years old! She was always Blaze's best friend and when Ryker and Claire had joined the pack she loved them and they all became a team of four. She was Claire's best and most trusted friend and a very sweet girl, very supportive, logical and cheerful! She had a normal height and weight, long bronze hair and big, dark green eyes with a pale skin and full lips.

"Hey aunt! Did you miss us?" Claire yelled from behind them and Megan saw her walking with Blaze on her side and his one hand wrapped around her thin, waist.

These two were one of the best couples Megan had ever seen because they loved each other deeply, it was a pure love and friendship at the same time but the spark and passion between them were obvious! They were perfect for each other and strong Alphas that had everything it takes to lead the pack.