Taken

Each chapter of the story will have a One Direction Song as its title. Hope you enjoy.

"You and me got a whole lot of history, so don't let it go we can make some more. We can live forever. So don't let me go, so do t let me go. We can live forever. Baby don't you know, baby don't you know we can live forever." I sing.
I start to get a bit teary because of the song. It has such meaning and emotion. It also has a massive message, all the memories they made in one place.
It always makes me cry. How could it not? It is also the very last music video One Direction made.
They are favourite band. I have been a fan ever since the start. I have a piece of all merch they ever made.

Anyway, I'm Tori. Aged 28. I work as a part of the coca cola company. All I do really is make the cherry flavour coke. Its hard to resist when it's right there in front of you. So when I get a bit thirsty I grab a cup and take a drink. 

As of right now I have to wear a stupid mask for the 8 hours I am there. I hate them stupid masks. I'm guessing now I said that you know what year it is. Yes? It's the start of 2021. It is January and England are on yet again another Lockdown. 

Just great. At least the 1d boys now have girlfriends to keep them company. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't know what it is about me that makes all boys not like me. Maybe it's my weight. I am overweight even though I do not look it. Or my looks those dump birth marks on my face? I look awful. I won't show you a picture, you'll probably get scarred for life.
One thing I hate is when people tell me I look nice or I am skinny. Why? Because they are all lies. Well they might not be lies to them but to me they are. Besides it's all just words so it can't be proven.

I just wish they knew that I was fat, overweight and ugly. It's no secret that I am all of those things.

I check the time to see if my break is over. No. I have 5 minutes left of it. I decide to have a bit of a look into the 1d guys relationships. I check on IG. Louis and Eleanor haven't posted a photo together for a while. A while being since the first lockdown. Probably because they have had no photos to post.
But knowing Louis he will make something worth ousting. Especially at a time like this to cheer up all his fans.
Then again, Liam seems to have been doing a lot on his socials during this time.
Zayn and Gigi have just had a baby girl. I'm so happy for them.
Harry has started his new movie don't worry darling. He has only just started dating Olivia Wilde.
I am really missing all of Niall lives. Maybe he is spending time with Amelia, or making new music.
"It's time for you to get back to work now." my boss, Annie, says.
"OK." I say before going back to work.
I start by adding pouring the drink into the big bottles. For every big bottles which are 2 litres, I fill get £3.50. So I get paid a fair deal. For the medium 1 litre bottles I get £2. I receive £1.50 for the small bottles which are about 500ml. And the 330ml cans are worth £1 pay. 
It's quite easy actually. You just press the button and your favourite drink comes out.