Midnight Memories

"Is there anything other than Liam being single I should know about?" I ask curiously as we read through the files.

"Um. Zayn got I to a fight. Gigi didn't support him but that's about it fo rthem. Harry and Olivia were seen on a date. There are rumours going round that they're looking at parenting." Diana informs me.

"Oh. Right," I say. We continue to look through the files. They tell us all about their personal lives and love loves and all.

"You seem to have been here for a few days. Come home tonight and get ready for work on Monday. We miss you." With that Diana has made me start packing  up my stuff and we made our way back home.

"I will have to get back to work soon. In two days. How about we make tonight a night to remember? After all the work we have done I think we deserve it." I ramble on to Diana. She looks at me smiles and shakes her head as if she finds my ramble funny. To be fair it probs was.

"It's a good job I know what you said ain't it." She smirks.

"Yes. What's your answer?" I ask impatiently.

"Yes." she answers. I celebrate by doing a little funny dance that makes Diana laugh.

That night we go out on the streets. We go into the bar and get a drink. Not alcohol. We get pop instead.

We go out and go to a chippy. Suddenly there is a crowd and gasps. We look to see the actually boys of One Direction. I mean the real boys.

I side I start to fangirl but on the outside I am eating my chips and looking at my phone. Suddenly Niall's hand comes near my chips and he takes not one, not two, not three but four chips.

"Are you going to pay for them?" I sass. Or at least I try to sass but I don't k ow how well I did.

"Sure." He gives me fifty pence. I look at him surprised. Why fifty pence? He takes four more chips and the four more while waiting for his food to come.

"Niall I was only joking." I try to give him his money back but he refuses it.

The guys get pictures with us and do us an autograph each. That's when my small notebook falls out my pocket on a page that I didn't want it to. It was the book with all the information about Ben and his mystery. The page the book is on says that the guys girlfriends don't love them. I go to pick it up but Louis gets there quicker.

He reads it aloud to everyone.

"It is just for a fanfic." I exclaim grabbing the book off him.

"Sure. Let's forget it. They do love is anyway your just a little jealous." He pinches my cheek.

"I want to be nothing more than." By the looks on everyone's faces you'd have thought I'd asked them all to marry me. "An fan." I finish my sentence.

"Because I know you love me as well. And I don't really want to be in the middle of fame. Not yet at least. If ever." I say my thoughts.

With that they are escorted out. I can't believe I have seen them. And they were amazing. They really are just normal people.