They Don't Know About Us

My mind is brought back to the here and now when Diana walks into the room.

"Hey girlfriend." she says cheerily.

"Hey babe." I smile and sit up as she walks over to me.

"Should I help you with all of them?" she gestures to the folders.

"Please. If you don't mind." I smile gratefully at her.

I take Liams and start to read through his dating life section. I am already aware of all the information until I reach Mayaas part. It turns out that they have spoke briefly about a break up.

I hope they do because ethen Liam is already saved and hopefullyy brother won't do whatever he is planning to do to Liam. I read the next few lines. The have broken up. In lockdown.

"Diana." I say making her drop Harry's file in fright.

"Geez girl. Calm down what is it?" she aks giving me. A look.

"Liam and Maya have broken up. Look" I pass her the file gently.

"Wow. So He is the only member we don't have to worry about. Unless they are friends." she points out.

"True. I didn't think of that. Knowing Liam he probably is still friends with his exes. All the guys must be if their exes are finding out all this information about them. So you get me?" I blather on

"I get ya. Now let's write that down." she says.

Just then a ringing goes off. I'm assuming Ben has arrived at the building.

Me and Diana wait for ten minutes.

"Tori why don't we make a plan to be in the same room? Like thought pipes or something?" she  suggests.

"I guess so. Let's have a go. We'll not in the room but in the closest room to it there is. We need to recruit more members to help us." I say. That was people can share out the jobs and tasks instead of you and I doing all the jobs."

"You and I. We don't want to be like them-"

"Diana stop. Please. Let's get on with it. You go to the closest room and I will watch them on the cameras." I say interrupting her singing.

She gives me a facetime so we can show each other what each other find. Near the end of the meeting thing Ben says.

"I can't belive our families and your boyfriends or ex boyfriends don't know about us. THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US." Ben shouts.

"Diana come back" I say. She runs back and meets me. We then fo back to the room.

"Well that went well." I say with a deep sigh of relief.

"I know." she smiles gasping.

Authors Note: I know that these events are all set in different times but let's just pretend that they were a band when all of this happened. By that I mean their current girlfriends and covid.
ALSO REMEMBER THIS ISN'T REAL. THEIR GIRLFRIENDS AREN'T ACTUALLY DOING THIS. IT'S JUST AN IDEA I HAD FOR A FANFIC ONE DAY. THAT IS IT.
hope you have a good day or night.
Bye RH.