Over Again

I am just scrolling through YouTube. I have found some videos. I watch it a few times and notice something about it which just doesn't make sense to me. Especially since it was about the one direction boys relationships. 

I do some research on the other relationships. Lets just say that Gigi didn't spent valentines with Zayn. Eleanor is also spending a lot of time with her dog and has posted more pictures with her dog than with Louis.

Liam and Maya seem to have been keeping to themselves a lot since lockdown
Harry and Olivia have also only just started dating. So I'll have to check that in a few weeks.

I arrive home and notice my brother is not here. Yet again. This new job he has is obviously very time consuming. I hardly see him anymore. It just doesn't make sense. Not for him anyway. He has never been the kind of person to work long hours. He likes to spend a lot of time with his family. But that recently seems to have changed. A lot seems to have changed about him ever since Covid.

For a start he isn't as open and honest with me as he used to be. If he had the smallest thing playing on his mind he would tell me. Whereas now he hardly talks to me in the few hours in the house a day.

For the rest of the evening I watch some TV. Once the time is 10:30 I decide it'd time for me to go to bed. I need to get a good sleep. I have a work tomorrow.

I wake up to my alarm going off. I groan as I turn it off. I roll out of bed and make my way to the shower. When I come out of the shower I can hear Benjamin, my brother, on the phone.
"Alright I'll meet you there." He pauses. "No. You can NOT tell Liam about this. I'll see you there. Bye you sexy thing." He the stops. 

Who is this Liam he knows? How does he even know someone called Liam? Who was he talking it. Surely it isn't Liam Payne from One Direction.

'It's probably someone from work Tori. He probably helping a friend surprise their friend or family member. No need to over think things. He's helping to do something for a friend of a friend.' I repeat to myself.