Ready To Run.

The next morning when I woke up I could hear Ben on the phone which was the normal nowadays.
"So Cheryl have you had a think about what I asked?" Ben's voice says. I write down Cheryl's name.
"Brilliant. So what doesn't he like then?" Ben continued.

"Ghosts? Alright. So he doesn't like going to haunted places?" Ben asks.

"Great. By the way 'I have a very weird fear of spoons'" Ben laughed.
Is he taking the absolute mick out of Liam Payne? He must be. He is talking to Liam's ex, Cheryl Cole.

And how is he getting all these celebrities numbers. Surely they haven't leaked the Internet... There is no way that they have. He must be doing a lot of research to get their numbers.
To say he doesn't like them at all, mainly because I always streamed their band music in our parents house, he is certainly doing a lot of research on them and spending an awful lot of time working on something around them.

"Anyway I will meet you there with Briana, Kiko, Perrie and Hailee." Ben says. The phone call the ends and Ben rushes out.

I write down the names I heard him saying. What could it mean?
I know who these people are of course they are the 1d boys' exes. But how does Ben have contact with them?? And why?? Can he not simply come and talk to me?? Or did I do something wrong to make him stop trusting me??

I force myself to stop thinking of all these questions. I then get an alert from my phone. Its the phone tracker. Ben has gone out of town. If he is travelling that far then its no wonder he has been out for so long each day.

I then get a bag. I pop in it, my notebook, a pen, my phone and some money. I then jump into my car and follow wherever Ben was going.

After a long drive, and listening to most of the One Direction songs if not all of them I have reached Ben's destination.

The building looks quite shady. I find it hard to believe that Ben has a job here. It looks ancient.

A/n
The picture above is Ben. Thank you for reading this story. I hope you are enjoying it  so far...