Save You Tonight

I start off by making a hash tag. #WELOVEYOU@ZaynMalik.
Diana is next to use the hash tag. Somehow Leanne, Katie and Bethany also use the hash tag. I'm guessing Diana somehow blagged them into it.

I am cut off my thought track when my phone rings suddenly.
Ben's name appeared on the screen. I become nervous because for all I know he could have realised thta I have been spying on him. When I answer he goes on and on about how long and tiring his day at work was. He also asks how I am doing. I just tell him that I am fine. The conversation ends there and I decide to have another look around for anything else that may have value to me at this point.

I go into the room Ben and the girls were. It seems that there is noting but a few sofas, a TV and a few other bits in there. It looks quite cozy to be honest. I start to wonder if the Exes of One Direction actually want to give aben all this information of if he made them.

I go into the room with the sign on it which has all the files and valuable evidence in it. I put on some One Direction music while searching through everything.

I pull ot file after file. Each are about the ex girlfriends and current girlfriends of the One Direction members and one about each of the individual members and one about them as a band. There is also a last one about Ben and a few other people called Keith, Simon, Payton, Alex and Elton. I take all he files back to the room and have a read over them all. I start with the one about Ben and these other fellows. Apparently they work with Ben.

After half an hour I decide to get some sleep. The next morning I decide I should call Diana to help me here. This job needs more than just me if it is going to get solved. She accepts and I give her the details of my exact location. She says she will bring some food with her. I don't say 'no'.

I then remember about twitter and quickly go onto it. It seems we have saved Zayn. He has said thank you and he will continue to give us everything. But the best part is that all of the boys remind him they love him. They even do a cute video on YouTube and Zayn did a response saying 'I won't leave the band. I ain't going anywhere.'

I listen to 'Save you tonight' by One Direction to celebrate.