Little Things

I decide to go on a little listen. I take the secrate notebook to write everything down.
I tiptoe to the meeting room. I can hear them in there.
"So Perrie have you though up a way to get One Direction to lose all their fans. You have blamed him for the break-up and made the song about him. Ellie you did the same for Niall. Taylor you also did a song about your break-up with Harry. But none of them have worked." Ben says. He is speaking to the ex girlfriends of One Direction. I wrote it down.

"Well Gigi said that Zayn is thinking about leaving the band and she is persuading him to do it,"Perrie pauses. "So if he does end up leaving then hopefully the boys will also think of splitting up. I mean, they won't continue without Zayn will they."

"This is brilliant. We need Zayn to leave the band. If he does then there is a better chance of them all splitting up. Most likely they will been paped coming out of bars drunk, that is is the do split up." My brother wears a smile in his voice. It makes my blood boil inside of me. My fists clentch.
I have to ask all the fans to show Zayn support so he will change his mind.

I tiptoe off just in time. I go to my.. Um.. We will call it my room and I go onto all my social medias and post something informing the One Direction fans that we need to show Zayn all our love. I don't tell them the reason why because I don't want to be seen as a fan who stalks the members.
I also ask Diana to help me by posting about it on her socials as well.