End Of The Day

Before I believe the rumour that the Indian has been shut down, which it most likely has but I need to be sure, I drive into town. I need to see for myself just to make sure.

I listen to One Direction and their solo music on my way. If someone was watching me god knows what they would have thought. I'm doing weird little dance moves and singing at the top of my voice.

When I arrive in town I park my car and go to get a ticket. Unfortunately the ticket costs £1.50 for half an hour. But I'll only be a few minutes. I walk away from the car park quickly. I haven't bought a ticket so if I don't plan on getting caught I need to be quick. When I arrive to the usual place where Michael's is, the usual Michael's restaurant is actually gone.

Now that I know that I run back to my car. OMG. I haven't been given a ticket. I jump in my car and drive away.

I decide to listen to more One Direction to treat myself. Yes I know its weird not buying a ticket and celebrating by listening to music. But I like being weird.

When I arrive home I park my car in the drive, exactly where it was before so Ben doesn't notice I've been out. Then again, even if did he wouldn't care.

Anyway I write that Michael's restaurant has actually shut down in my notebook. Then I hide it in the back of my wardrobe.

I order in a pizza and watch Friday Night Dinner to take my mind off of Ben and his job, his plan.. Oh whatever you want to call it. I just can't stop thinking about it. And where has he been going all these times. How will I ever know unless I follow him there...

I watch a few more episodes of Friday Night Dinner before I get the amazing idea of using the find my contacts app. Get in. He will never know.

The app syncs your contacts and tracks them. I remember I synced Ben's contact one night when he had finally fallen asleep. That night when he was asleep I decided to finally going to check his laptop and phone. I snuck into his bedroom as he door creaked open a bit. Now I just had to reach his phone and laptop but when there was a massive creak from the floor I found myself tiptoeing back out as quick as I could. I decided to leave that for another day or night. It would be risky, and he is a light sleeper so if I made a lot of noise he would probably wake up.