Love You Goodbye

The next day I am scrolling through my Google feed. I see a picture of Liam with blond hair.
I read an article about Liam and Mayas break up.

'They have broken up?' I think confused.

As I read on the article goes on about how Liam dyed his hair blond to represent a new self.

Well at least we don't have to protect Liam now. Well we do but we have to focus on Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis more. Because their girlfriends can do anything now.

But if I am going to continue I will need more help from the fans. Not that I'm not a good fan but I will need someone who is great at looking into detail.

But who? Ugh. This will be hard. I will either have to find a fan or a friend or family member of the boys. But they can't be famous or extremely close otherwise the boys could find out and that's not what I want.

I spend the whole day looking. There is this one person I come across with the username        Ariel Greenwood. Her description says she is Harry best non famous friend. I didn't know weather to believe it but its worth a shot so I took the chance.

Turns out she really was Harry's best friend. She gives me her number and sends a picture if her and Harry when they were younger. It seems like they were incredibly close. They are still close now and they do keep in touch, but they are both doing their own thing. I ask her to meet up with me in the town center. She agrees. I set off and wait for her.

My mind races through all the possibilities that could happen. It could be a lie and it could be a man who wants to rape me. It could be true. It could be a fan.

When I turn I see the person in the picture I was went by Harry's childhood best friend.

I wave her over to me. She walks over and sits with me.

"What's wrong?" she asks sipping a coffee.

"Is Harry happy in his relationship?" I ask.

"Weird question. Funny you should as it though because yesterday he said he wasn't entirely thrilled with it because she is always asking him personal questions and then she is never him eafter she's been told what she wants to know. He said 'It's like she is on a mission to write a story about all the best and worst times of my life and all the good and bad things I've done.'" she takes another sip from her coffee."Though from what he was saying I feel like he is just putting up with it. Sounds like they want to know everything. He say that the other guys feel the same way."

'Interesring' I think to myself.

"Thanks. If he tells you anything else let me know. You have mynumber and I have yours so if you need anything or if I do well be in touch." I say to her before u go.

On my way home I think of who I can ask to help me with the quotes and think of how the boys feel and know about it. Then I get the perfect idea. I know just the person.