C'mon C'mon

"So anyway will you guys help me? Please?" I beg giving them my best puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." Diana gives in.
"Yayy. Anyone else?" I ask. Everyone stays quiet.
Ibtake Diana up to my room and we start to plan which of us is going to do what exactly.
Eventually we decide she is going to look out for new updates and what the fans are saying and all that side of it while I will deal wit my brother. Then together we will thing up conclusions and actions.
And hopefully the end result will be the end of all these suspicious things happening.
We decide together that I am going to go to my brothers apparent place of work tonight and stay there for a few nights.
If I find out anything I will tell her immediately. The more information we get the better we can come up with more accurate conclusions as to what could be happening.
For all I know Leanne, Katie and Bethany are right. But I just want to be sure.
Just because it is highly unlikely that my brother is doing something doesn't mean it is impossible.
I have just finished a packing my suitcase.

I need to get it all into my car and go.
I set off and arrive after about fourty five minutes. I hide my car round the back of the building so he won't be able to see it.

I get all my bags and sneak I. The building. I run to the place nobody is ever at. When I'm there I take everything out if my suitcase and I set everything out before making myself at home.
Now that I think about what Beth, Diana and Katie said I guess that this mission thing was just calling out to me and saying 'C' mon C'mon and sort it out.'