Up All Night

When I find where Ben is I put my beg down. I listen carefully...
OMG.

It actually is the 1d boys' exes. How on earth has Ben even got contact with them... And without me knowing. He must have been doing it for a while.

"Louis? Oh he wasnt that childish actually. He just puts it on to make his friends, family and fans smile." Briana says.

"Great. Now I have finished with you. You have been a great help to me." Ben says.

"Your welcome. How will you give me the money?" she asks.

"Same as always. Thought my bank account." Ben says.

I notice Briana coming towards the door. I grab my bag and sprint off in the opposite direction to what I came in. I then notice a door that's slightly open. But on it there is a sign saying 'no entry'. Me being me I entered.

It was like an office. There were loads of 1d merch in here. How on earth has Ben got all this? He couldn't have bought it surely.

I put my bag down and start to have a nosey. I like the look of the books they wrote. I picked up the first one I saw and started reading it. It was a great read. I enjoyed it so much that I read it again. By the time I have finished reading the book for the second time I felt like I had learnt a lot bout how they saw things, like their achievements and fans.

The book is called 'Dare to dream life as One Direction'. I check the time. OMG. I have spent the last 2 hours reading it.

I get up to have a better look round when the light go off. I check my phone. Ben is leaving.

How he even managed to get lights and furniture in this place is beyond me. From the outside it looks spooky and unwelcoming, but when you get inside it looks like a nice place to work.

I decide to look for the light switch. I'm guessing it will be by the entrance.

Yep. There it is. I put the lights back on and go back to the room I was in before. I have a big wander around. I also get some One Direction on to get me going.

After 4 hours I am shattered and hungry. But before I go I write down everything I saw. Then put everything back in its place, grab my bag and go. I grab a burger to eat before getting back home.

Now all I need to do is go back home grab a few things then get back to work. It's going to be a long night.

I grab my quilt, a few blankets, my charger and a couple of other things for entertainment and to use for night times.

Then I make my way back. J have the destination saved in my phone. I decide to have a look round for a spare room before going anywhere. I notice a door at the back of the building. Being it is a corridor. There are 3 rooms through the corridor.
Two spare rooms and a toilet. I bring in all my things and start to get it all organised.

Looks like I'm going to be staying up all night.