Na Na Na

I decide to get think of ways to break up the guys and their girlfriends. I'll need more people to help me though. So the best way to so it would be to play one direction music out loud on the streets and see who sings or dances along. That's how you identify a Directioner.

Satisfied with my plan I make my way outside with my phone. I'm going go to the local park. As soon as I arrive I play the music. Instantly three girl sign along. I walk over to them and propose my idea to them. They agree and walk with me.

Then we see another girl and we ask her if she wants to join. She says yes.
Eventually after we went through the whole park twice there are 29 of us. We all walk to my mansion and I tell them what I think is happening. They all agree to help me. I help them all buy a few mansions so we can all keep in touch and think of plans. However at this point most of them tell me thye aren't able or d o not wish to continue o it leaves it at me and four others. 

Our first part of the plan is to make a load of videos including our facts about everything. Hopefully one of the boys will see it and then they will break up. Or we will get others to 

For the rest of the day we do that. The ext day I see my brother. And I find out the reason he is doing it... Its nitwhta I expected at all... I was so busy thinking about it tht u didn't notice the door opening. And then he and the girls all walk out. They notice me straight away..