69 - Together

YUJA'S POV

During the week the only good thing Jungkook had done was to use his savings from the credit card to buy food with other very important stuff for those days. Of course, I hadn't allowed him to walk alone.

To be honest I secretly hoped for Yoongi to spot me and help me.. But then I remembered that it was all mine to be done.

I don't need Min Yoongi for this. I am from the Black army.

I shook my head chuckling sarcastically.
"Noo, I am from neither of the teams.. I am just lost.."

Wherever we went I've been keeping my gun with me. It was fully recharged and ready. He always laughed at me but I saw fear sparkles in his eyes whenever I would visibly spin it around in my hands.

He wasn't very talkative after Jimin's death announcement. I really felt bad for it, I couldn't help myself but emphatically connect with Jungkook.. Jimin wasn't an angel, but he wasn't so horrible either. And not every day you lose your best friends.. I saw how Jungkook had treated Park Jimin, it wasn't pleasant, but only I saw how they spent some good time together alone. Sometimes Jungkook would even tell me to go away for him to chill with Jimin.

He cared. But in the wrong way.

When we both left the market Jungkook took something from his leather jacket pocket that looked like a square box.

"Here." he was handing me a cigarette.

"You don't smoke anymore." I didn't take it. 

Jungkook's eyes glowed in annoyance, he took it and just shoved it in my hand. "I will and you too. If not, I am running away."

"You're out of your mind sometimes. Stop being psychotic. And I am not scared, you will not escape." I pointed it out while lightening that damn stick.

"You enjoy that side of me, stop bluffing, dummy.." he murmured suddenly grabbing my arm and walking us for some time till he found someplace behind the hard-stoned wall.

And again it was a rusty darker looking place. Similar to where he had kidnapped me months before.

"Of course, why Jeon Jungkook would be choosing a nice park." I rolled my eyes letting him pull me.

He did not talk until we reached the very ending of the dark tunnel of that old street corner.

He let me go and sat on a very dusty bench.

I was used to being tossed around by him to random unknown places before, so I just sat next to him.

Shaking.. I was shaking as I was afraid..

Of him? Yes.

"You think you can plan something to run away from me, that's why you're not going home with me?" I asked looking at Jungkook strange-looking face.

"I am not planning to run away from you, Yuja." he said as he smoked kinda from a rush, like he would be too anxious.

I scoffed. "You could never make a better joke than this. Do you still remember what I am trying to do with you?"