53 - Honesty

Yoongi has finished thrusting and growled of satisfaction very quietly digging his fingers into my shoulder skin. He seemed much stronger than I thought he was. I was catching my breath trying to come back to the real world.

"You're so awesome in this." I sighed watching Yoongi while he was taking care of everything. He didn't answer so I caressed my finger down his forehead removing some wet hair.

His gaze came back to me and he cutely cupped my face in his big hands. "You surely know what to do, Yuja. But I hope we can continue fully."

I smirked and nodded putting my hand onto his. "Yes, I want."

Yoongi pulled me into another deep kiss while I tried keep him as near and longer to myself as I could.

"Good. It was not enough for me, tho." He mischievously half smiled and told me to get up from him and dress up. I listened to him while thinking how much of a heaven I was just into.

"I know about you and Chaeyoung." I suddenly blurred out of nothing while Yoongi checked himself in a car's mirror. He stopped blinking, within a minute furrowed his eyebrows and turned to me.

"I don't like you bringing up this topic to me."

"But you never told me about her. Why did I have to know about all this from Kim Seokjin?" I brushed my hair and glanced at him being all confused but at the same time annoyed.

"I don't like you spending time with Seokjin."

I widened my eyes and went pissed. "Maybe you don't like me breathing? I can stop doing that if you want, I can just stop inhaling the fucking oxygen into my lungs and do as you wish, because your every word means the world to me and I am ready to give my everything for you and listen to whatever you say because I fucking love you very much!" I had to stop talking so fast with my tone raising after every word, when I finally felt that I need to actually breath.

"Hey. Calm down, Yuja, okay?" Yoongi seemed a bit mad too, but I was looking so miserable that the blonde guy took my hand and pressed it. "You're adorable when you yell. You don't look mad at all." I rolled my eyes as he continued. "And you're the sweetest when saying such things to me. I think I love you too, Yuja."

I examined his dark eyes trying to find what is his biggest problem. Trust issues? Lack of friendliness showed to him? Ex love? Even if something left a wrong print on his life, I love Yoongi for how he is.

"You really said 'I think'. Really, Yoongi?" I chuckled smiling and shaking my head. Yoongi sighed and laid his head on the back of the seat.

"You're very prickly. Like a hedgehog." He opened the doors about to go out but stopped to say the last words. "Nothing goes pass your eyes, however, l adore you, angry girl from the Black army.

I smirked checking myself at the mirror for the last time and also left the car.

***

It was a late evening, I wasn't gonna expect everyone to be still awake. Yoongi had opened the doors and let me in first. He was able only to turn on the lights for the garage entrance and my eyes get used to the bright light before me being hardly squeezed by Taehyung. He literally bounced to me like he was waiting all the time.

"Oh I have fucking missed you so much, my Yuyu.." he told with his pleasant low voice still not wanting to get me from his hands. I smirked suddenly seeing Seokjin standing attached next to the doors with his arms crossed.

"Hey, since when you're swearing?" I pushed Taehyung back and fixed his wavy ash brown hair from his eye. 

"Seokjin taught me. I think he knows a lot of swear words." He smiled still not removing his eyes from me. I pressed my lips moving my eyes to Jin being very calm. But when I slowly lifted my lip corner he shook his head and started going to me stopping only when we were inches away.