70 - Last plan

YOONGI'S POV

It was something I was expecting to occure.

I knew it can happen. But didn't believe Jungkook will be the killer.

okay, Yoongi, 'killer' might be a strong word for now as she is still alive, but at the end.. Jungkook destroyed many girls lives. So it's deserved.

I put my phone down. And tried to collect my thoughts to each of it's place.

Kim Yuja.. Just 24 and.. So full of life? She deserved to live her life fully and happily without that piece of shit destructible monster. 

She can't die.
She can't just leave.
Please be that stubborn about your life like you're so stubborn about being a mess.

I left my peaceful oasis of a room and took Seokjin's car keys since Yuja was having mine. I knew Seokjin wouldn't mind. He was never greedy.

"Hyung." that was the voice behind me and it belonged to Hoseok. "Where are you heading to?"

I turned around to face my friend and my lips trembled as I thought of my poor Yuja.

"Your face seems paler than usual, maybe sit, I will get you water?" he offered and warmed my heart with these words but I shook my head.

"No, Hoseok, stay here, it is fine. I have stuff to do."

He smiled but it seemed fake. And then it dropped. "Hyung, you're not a good liar."

Our conversation was interrupted by Taehyung and Namjoon coming right at us.

"Bro, I smell tension here." said Namjoon. He overlooked me and started chewing something in mouth, which seemed like a gum.

"Yoongi, you're white as hell. Aren't you nauseous?" Taehyung added.

I looked at him and realized that he also needs to know.. But I couldn't imagine the pain he will endure.

"No.. My health is fine..I-"

"You have car keys, you're heading out somewhere?" Hoseok noted.

The pressure from them three was pressing me so deeply in my brain that I unintentionally lifted my phone and blurted it all out. The call from Jungkook.

After a few seconds all I was expecting was yelling and sudden panic especially from Taehyung. But for my surprise nobody even spoke.

"We.. We need to go, hyung. Keep calm." Hoseok came and took Jin's keys from me. "You won't drive, I will."

"Hyung, should I call Seokjin, he can find the best doctor, he can also help with the money." Namjoon questioned and seemed really concerned for the first time. As I saw he wasn't very invested in Yuja, they were in one team but still haven't talked a lot. But at the end he cared about that girl, because he respected me too much. And what I loved, he tried to tolerate as well.

I was so out of my mind that I just nodded and turned to Taehyung who was looking at his phone not even moving an inch on his face.

"Taehyungissi, it's gonna be fine.."

"It is probably because of me.." he started still looking at the screen.